The Mystery of the Thebe House

Wednesday, Winter in Tartosa (Oct 4)

Coralie: King Alejandro taught me how to ride a bike this morning so I ride around the neighborhood a bit. I find a beautiful, large house right across from the Navarros’ home.
(Watcher: I already who lives here and who build the house, but this is Coralie's story.)






Coralie: King A, who lives in that huge mansion across from here?
Alej: Please call me Papa Alej, Coralie. And that house is called Thebe House but we haven’t met its residents yet.
Coralie: But why does the house have the same name as me? Are they my relatives?
Mariama: Maybe if we finish reading these four Unpublished Writings, we’ll figure that out.
Alej: During Coralie’s next visit, you two could also collect local grapevine gossip and messages in bottles. How about that?






Fenrir:Even though we took the day off from school, I don’t think I’ll hit Apex rank today.
Gemini: We’ll just keep sparring until you do.
Fenrir: I’m gutted that I couldn’t beat my pa’s four-day record from Pup to Apex.
Gemini: He didn’t have school, homework, and Chess Club. Cut yourself some slack yo!


Alej: *gives Noble Introduction for his daily task
Hilary: What a pleasure to meet you, King Alejandro! I’m your neighbor, Hilary Laurent.
Alej: Wow, we’re both Active and Romantic! If we weren’t both already married and I didn’t prefer men, we might have been a great couple!
Hilary: Um, thank you?


Fenrir: I created a Cupid’s Corner account two days ago but today I see the first match who really interests me.


Not only are our profile pics both set in Mt. Komorebi, but gorgeous Dona’s two traits are turn-ons for me and I love her full lips! I don’t know if she’s The One, but I’m asking her to Prom!


(At San Myshuno’s Stargazer Lounge)
Gemini: Freya, it’s great to meet you! Sorry for showing up for our date in my sportswear.
Freya: No worries. I’m casually dressed in a tank top and shorts.
Gemini (after 2 hrs): Is it too early to ask you for a first kiss?
Freya: It’s about time!


Freya: So, after all that romancing, aren’t you gonna ask me to be your girlffirned?
Gemini: Darn, I  got so carried away. There’s something you need to know about me.
Freya: ???
Gemini: I was born and raised in Moonwood Mill. That’s where I want to settle down, too.


Freya: So you’re from that town with the hunky werewolves. And?
Gemini: Freya, I’m a werewolf. I’m not interested in playing the field. I’m seeking my Fated Mate. Would you be willing to become a werewolf to be with me?
Freya: I’ve never felt such chemistry with anyone else before, so I’m game. But what if I become a werewolf and we find out we’re not Fated Mates?
Gemini: If you'd rather be human, my grandpa can make a cure so you’ll be human again. If we're not Fated Mates, I'd still commit to you. But you don’t have to decide today. Give me a call after you’ve thought it over, k?


SPOILER: If you want to find Cordelia’s 4Unpublished Writings yourself, stop reading here!

Mariama: So let’s take turn sharing what each volume’s about, like book reports. Me first.
*Vol. 1: In Champs Les Sims (sic), Princess Cordelia Thebe I drinks nectar that turns her eyes an unnatural violet color. Oh, your eyes are violet, too, Coralie!
* Vol. 2: Cordelia buys crates of the violet nectar that glows like enchanted ink. It makes her feel healthier and more alert. She lies to others that it’s medicine.
* Vol. 3: Cordelia writes down the nectar ingredients. I asked my spellcaster brother Kenji about this. They’re exactly the same as a Potion of Immortality: mandrake, sage, a diamond, and a Morcubus.
* Vol. 4: People are whispering about Cordelia not aging, so she stops drinking her nectar,  goes away for awhile, then returns as an older Queen Thebe.


Mariama: Huh, this is all so mysterious! Do you think your mom’s Cordelia I?
Coralie: I doubt it, but we really need to investigate. Too bad I have to go home tomorrow!
Mariama: She's your ancestor, so I'll wait until your next visit and we can investigate together!


Comments