Starting Out in Tartosa

Sunday, Winter in Tartosa (Oct 2)

Tae: You’ve seen our new home’s surrounding yard, so I thought I’d share the indoor layout. It has 4 bedrooms with ensuites (BD 3 could be a nursery) plus 2 guest restrooms, one indoor and one outdoor.
Besides the 12 storage racks in the nectar cellar, the dining room has one for Alej’s Finely Aged nectars.

The teens have been in their underground bunker cells since they maxed their Fitness last night. No telling when their Fury Meters will max out, so Alej and I do our first date at home for our Soulmates aspiration.


Fenrir is the first to transform into his beast form around 11 am. Here they both are in their separate cells, but also reflected in the one-way mirror. Now to wait out their rampage.




Ater Alej claims his new title of King of Tartosa, we finish our second gold date in the afternoon, completing our first Soulmates milestone, then spend some time autonomously showing off our tattoos (which, hilariously, fuels one of our new dynasty ideals: Mysterious).


In the evening, while the girls play together and the teens start werewolf sparring their way to Apex werewolf rank, I start my new Expert Nectar Maker aspiration as Alej finishes up the same aspiration.


(Monday)
Gemini (rear): So, how long are you staying here, Coralie?
Coralie: Excuse me? Today’s the start of my second full day here. I’ll go home in a couple more days. But first, Mari and I want to read those unblemished writings by my ancestor Princess Cordelia I. And you?
Gemini: Once Fenrir and I beat Greg like our dads did, Grandpa Tae says I can stay until I find a girlfriend.
Coralie: Yeah, right. That will only take forever! *rolls eyes


Tae: Are you ready for our third home date,, Alej?
Alej: Yes! I love when the kids are gone at school. Let’s make sure Fenrir doesn’t graduate early from high school!


Alej: For our fourth date, Tae asks me out to an Italian restaurant in northern Tartosa. He requests a seat on the outdoor patio but the high fencing robs us of any scenic view. We earn a fourth gold date, anyway.
(Italian Restaurant created by SweetandSyrupy)


Tae: Watcher, we plan to return to this restaurant with the whole family, could you maybe fix the fencing?
Watcher: Sure!


Alej: Before you start sparring with Gemini again, can you share your plans for the future? Well, I’m doing the Gola-Oriented aspiration now. I haven’t picked a career yet but I want to pursue a career when I’m a young adult. I spent 41 days as a child, so may I please have a shorter teen stage?


Tae: By the time they stop sparring at midnight, Gemini (who has the greater Wolf Blood trait) is nearly an Apex wolf (Rank 5), while Fenrir reaches Veteran rank (Rank 4). They werew smart to Howl before and during their Rampages; they each gained one werewolf rank before they even started sparring.


Watcher's Note:
Someone recently mentioned that they'd thought Tae had already completed the Soulmates aspiration. No, Tae has been saving this aspiration to do with Alej in Tartosa. However, they went on lots of dates in June while living in Ciudad Enamorada for both Lovestruck's Romantic Explorer aspiration and Alej's 7 Wild Dates reality-show challenge.

Comments