Saturday, Winter in Tartosa (Oct 7)
Fenrir: After earning my final promotion for SImfluencer this morning, I get back to my Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. But my fathers ask me to work on Nerd Brain first. Apparently, they replaced all our Ondarion appliances and plumbing, so they want my help with upgrades. In exchange, after I move out, they'll come upgrade my kitchen. It's a deal!
Woman: Good afternoon, young lady. My name’s Dominique Soto. You seem to be new in town.
Mariama: Yes, ma’am. My name's Mariama Navarro. I'm a Princess.
Dominique: Ahhh, this is the home of the new King of Tartosa. You should drop by and meet my wife, Camille, Mariama. She’s a bit of a local historian if you’re interested in learning more about Tartosa.

Dona: I’m so excited about attending Prom for the first time. Aren’t you?
Fenrir: Shall we sweetheart dance outside the Auditorium, Dona? (they head outside)
Nyon Specter: Hey, Fenrir! Wanna join me in the photo booth?
Fenrir: Oh yeah, I do!
Watcher: No, you don’t, you idiot. Come back here! *cancels Fenrir’s “Taking photo” action

Fenrir: You look lovely tonight, Dona!

Freya: *finally strolls into the Auditorium at 9:34 pm
Gemini: What took you, Freya? I phoned you an hour ago! They’re about to announce the Prom Court!

Fenrir: I get voted Prom Royalty! That Prom Jester showed up as a Cupid’s Corner match several times but I always left-swiped because of her awful hairstyle. I introduce myself and learn her full name’s Greta Laurent.

Turns out she lives in the Thebe Estate, which makes her our closest neighbor. And, get this, she has violet eyes! Wait until I tell Mariama about this!

Gemini: When Prom ends, we don’t get an afte party invite and Fenrir’s date Dona vanishes. So Fenrir invites me, Freya, and the Prom Jester to Plumbite Pier. Since Freya arrived at Prom too late for us to dance together, I ask her to go on a romantic ride on the Cuddle Carts.

Fenrir: We’ve only just met but I’m glad you came with us to Plumbite Pier. I was thinking we could ride the Ferris Wheel?
Greta: Sounds great!
Fenrir: By the way, I like your new hairstyle.
Greta: Thanks.



Watcher’s Note:
*Prom Court: Fenrir voted nobody for Prom Royalty and voted Gemini for Prom Jester. Gemini voted Fenrir for Prom Royalty and voted Ravenwood's Nyon Specter for Prom Jester.
Fenrir: After earning my final promotion for SImfluencer this morning, I get back to my Painter Extraordinaire aspiration. But my fathers ask me to work on Nerd Brain first. Apparently, they replaced all our Ondarion appliances and plumbing, so they want my help with upgrades. In exchange, after I move out, they'll come upgrade my kitchen. It's a deal!
Woman: Good afternoon, young lady. My name’s Dominique Soto. You seem to be new in town.
Mariama: Yes, ma’am. My name's Mariama Navarro. I'm a Princess.
Dominique: Ahhh, this is the home of the new King of Tartosa. You should drop by and meet my wife, Camille, Mariama. She’s a bit of a local historian if you’re interested in learning more about Tartosa.

Dona: I’m so excited about attending Prom for the first time. Aren’t you?
Fenrir: Shall we sweetheart dance outside the Auditorium, Dona? (they head outside)
Nyon Specter: Hey, Fenrir! Wanna join me in the photo booth?
Fenrir: Oh yeah, I do!
Watcher: No, you don’t, you idiot. Come back here! *cancels Fenrir’s “Taking photo” action

Fenrir: You look lovely tonight, Dona!

Freya: *finally strolls into the Auditorium at 9:34 pm
Gemini: What took you, Freya? I phoned you an hour ago! They’re about to announce the Prom Court!

Fenrir: I get voted Prom Royalty! That Prom Jester showed up as a Cupid’s Corner match several times but I always left-swiped because of her awful hairstyle. I introduce myself and learn her full name’s Greta Laurent.

Turns out she lives in the Thebe Estate, which makes her our closest neighbor. And, get this, she has violet eyes! Wait until I tell Mariama about this!

Gemini: When Prom ends, we don’t get an afte party invite and Fenrir’s date Dona vanishes. So Fenrir invites me, Freya, and the Prom Jester to Plumbite Pier. Since Freya arrived at Prom too late for us to dance together, I ask her to go on a romantic ride on the Cuddle Carts.

Fenrir: We’ve only just met but I’m glad you came with us to Plumbite Pier. I was thinking we could ride the Ferris Wheel?
Greta: Sounds great!
Fenrir: By the way, I like your new hairstyle.
Greta: Thanks.

Fenrir (to himself): Papa Alej is Romantic so he's probably better at love advice than Papa Tae. We're only going on a friendly carnival ride, so I'm not technically cheating on Dona, but I can't date both of them, can I? Yeah, I need to talk to Papa Alej.


Watcher’s Note:
*Prom Court: Fenrir voted nobody for Prom Royalty and voted Gemini for Prom Jester. Gemini voted Fenrir for Prom Royalty and voted Ravenwood's Nyon Specter for Prom Jester.
*Greta Laurent: Every time Fenrir opened the Cupid’s Corner app, she showed up as a match but we weren’t fans of her default hair or her Gloomy trait. So, I not only gave her a new hairstyle but I swapped out her Gloomy trait for Lactose-Intolerant[

Comments
Post a Comment