Bound to Love Her

Thursday, Winter in Tartosa (Oct 5)

Gemini: Hey, Freya wants to meet up, so I'm skipping the first class. I’ll be back for lunch break to spar.
Fenrir: Sure. I’m trying to introduce myself to Eric Rollins when Principal Prescott gets in my face.
Prescott: What do you think you're up to, young man?
Fenrir: Trust me, Lady. You do not want a piece of this!

Gemini: I didn’t expect to hear from you so soon. Have you decided? You want me to turn you into a werewolf?
Freya: Becoming a werwwolf is a life-changing decision, but I want it, Gemini. And I want to be with you.
Gemini: *transforms


Freya: Would you mind biting me here on my arm? I don’t want any of my tattoos to scare.
Gemini: Yeah. And you’ll need to be in Tartosa for your transformation and rampage tonight, Freya. Pack a bag, let your parents know you won’t be home tonight, then come to this address five hours from now. Don’t be late!


Gemini: Congrats on hitting Apex during our lunch break, bruh.
Fenrir: Finally! Now we’re ready to take on Greg. Saturday’s Prom so let’s plan on Sunday!


Gemini: Freya, what took you so long! You’re late! You’re gonna…
Freya: *transforms
Gemini: Never mind. I’ll go down to your cell and teleport you to me.


Gemini: Nothing I can do for you while you’re rampaging, Freya. So I’ll just do my homework while keeping you company.
Freya: Why couldn’t my fur be a prettier color?


Fenrir: Once Freya’s safely locked in her cell, I phone for a date at our house. I realize a home date is a cheap option, but I can’t take Dona elsewhere because of Freya.
Ugh, I get this sleazy “Attempt to Seduce” date goal, but Dona seems to like it. In fact, she asks me to be her boyfriend right afterwards.


Fenrir: Dona, would you please be my Prom Date this Saturday?
Dona: I’d be delighted to go with you, Fenrir.


Fenrir: I wasn’t going to try and kiss you until Prom Night, Dona, but since you asked to be romantic partners already…


Freya: Where am I,? What happened, Gemini?
Gemini: You transformed into a werwolf for the first then rampaged for several hours in this underground cell where I’ve been making sure you’re safe. *flirts
Freya (flirts back): Am I your one true love, destined by the moon, Gemini?
Gemini: Yes! And I am yours! Let’s get something to eat on the patio then you can go home to Nordhaven.

Freya: Oh please! I’ve been a teen forever! I told my family I’m moving out to live with my man. What did you do with my suitcase, by the way?

Gemini: Okay. Here's the plan: I'll take you to my home in Moonwood Mill tonight, we go to Prom together on Satuday, then I'll move back to Moonwood Mill on Sunday.

Comments