Tuesday, Winter in Tartosa (Oct 3)
Fenrir: Coralie, I need to play chess for my Chess Club meeting this afternoon. Wanna join me?
Coralie: Yes!
Alex (pouts): I thought you were going to capture my splash for completing the Expert Nectar Maker aspiration!
Watcher: I was! See how I have my camera focused on ou? BUt I has Tae selected by mistake.
Tae: Oh, sorry, Alej! At least you got a splash out of it, eh, Watcher? Go me!
Gemini: What’s with all the sparkles?!
Fenrir: That would be Watcher, using MCCC to age up all the premade teens who show up.
Watcher: I got Sidney and Savannah Price, Duane Tallah, Noah Kane, and Molly Prescott!

Fenrir: Hey, Leo! Isee you joined the Computer Club! Where’s Leif?
Leo: Yeah, and you joined the Chess Club. As for Leif, I don’t know why he’s not here today.
Fenrir: I have two hours before our first class. Instead of visiting the principal, I acquire the Painting skill in the skill’s art studio.

Gemini (to himself): everyone in class is in an afterschool club except me. That’s Leo in back and the dude on the other side in the Chess Club fit is Nyon something from Ravenwood.
I’m not doing Goal-Oriented with Fenrir. As soon as we defeat Greg and I have a girlfriend (ideally, a Fated Mate), I’m heading back to Moonwood Mill.

Gemini: Hey, Fenrir, we have a four-hour lunch break! After a quick bite to eat, you wanna go spar in the gym?
Fenrir: Definitely!
(Thanks to Gemini's Greater Wolf Blood trait, he becomes a Rank 5 Apex wolf, while Fenrir’s still a Rank 4 Veterwan wolf)
Fenrir: Coralie, I need to play chess for my Chess Club meeting this afternoon. Wanna join me?
Coralie: Yes!
Alex (pouts): I thought you were going to capture my splash for completing the Expert Nectar Maker aspiration!
Watcher: I was! See how I have my camera focused on ou? BUt I has Tae selected by mistake.
Tae: Oh, sorry, Alej! At least you got a splash out of it, eh, Watcher? Go me!
Gemini: What’s with all the sparkles?!
Fenrir: That would be Watcher, using MCCC to age up all the premade teens who show up.
Watcher: I got Sidney and Savannah Price, Duane Tallah, Noah Kane, and Molly Prescott!

Fenrir: Hey, Leo! Isee you joined the Computer Club! Where’s Leif?
Leo: Yeah, and you joined the Chess Club. As for Leif, I don’t know why he’s not here today.
Fenrir: I hear you started working at your mom's vet and you got a new pet named Chocolate.
Leo: Yeah, life is good!
Leo: Yeah, life is good!

Fenrir: I have two hours before our first class. Instead of visiting the principal, I acquire the Painting skill in the skill’s art studio.

Gemini (to himself): everyone in class is in an afterschool club except me. That’s Leo in back and the dude on the other side in the Chess Club fit is Nyon something from Ravenwood.
I’m not doing Goal-Oriented with Fenrir. As soon as we defeat Greg and I have a girlfriend (ideally, a Fated Mate), I’m heading back to Moonwood Mill.

Gemini: Hey, Fenrir, we have a four-hour lunch break! After a quick bite to eat, you wanna go spar in the gym?
Fenrir: Definitely!
(Thanks to Gemini's Greater Wolf Blood trait, he becomes a Rank 5 Apex wolf, while Fenrir’s still a Rank 4 Veterwan wolf)
Gemini: After school, I open Cupid’s Corner and match with the girl of my dreams. She’s not a werewolf but she’s Self-Assured and Active just like me! When I click “Add to Contacts,” I immediately get a notification that we’re good friends. I check my Social panel and see that our friendship is already maxed.
Fenrir: I hope she's not faxed by the fact that you're a wolf, friend.

Next, I friend Freya on Social Bunny and spam her with flirty messages. Yeah, yeah, they’re pretty cheesy but I hope she gets a laugh out of them and isn’t offended. I’ll ask her out tomorrow.

Mariama: Look, my family has all four volumes of the Unbpblished Writings of Cordelia Thebe I. Have you heard about them from your mother?
Coralie: My mother is Cordelia Thebe V but, no, she’s never talked about these journals. Have you read them all?
Mariama: Only Vol. 1 back in Ondarion. Here you take it and I’ll start on Vol. 2.
Coralie: Um, why does your book say “Stolen from the Thebe House”?


Next, I friend Freya on Social Bunny and spam her with flirty messages. Yeah, yeah, they’re pretty cheesy but I hope she gets a laugh out of them and isn’t offended. I’ll ask her out tomorrow.

Mariama: Look, my family has all four volumes of the Unbpblished Writings of Cordelia Thebe I. Have you heard about them from your mother?
Coralie: My mother is Cordelia Thebe V but, no, she’s never talked about these journals. Have you read them all?
Mariama: Only Vol. 1 back in Ondarion. Here you take it and I’ll start on Vol. 2.
Coralie: Um, why does your book say “Stolen from the Thebe House”?

Watcher's Noes:
*Relatively new save file: You might recall that the save file I started in January got corrupted and "died" in mid-July. In my original save, I'd aged up Tae's close teen friends when he aged up. In my new save, I hadn't done that at all.
*Freya Loden: I remember Freya worked part-time in Cebolla's coffee shop back in Nordhaven during March. We hadn't run into Freya at all in our new save so she showed up as a teen in Gemini's Teen Cupid's Corner App (a mod by Lumpinou which adds teen sims access to most of Lovestruck's Cupid's Corner features).
*Freya Loden: I remember Freya worked part-time in Cebolla's coffee shop back in Nordhaven during March. We hadn't run into Freya at all in our new save so she showed up as a teen in Gemini's Teen Cupid's Corner App (a mod by Lumpinou which adds teen sims access to most of Lovestruck's Cupid's Corner features).



Comments
Post a Comment