Saturday, Winter in Bellacorde (Sep 30)
Tae: It feels like we’ve been sorting our stuff and packing for days. After a busy morning, we throw a birthday party for Fenrir. He and Gemini (our daughter Yuna’s son) are the first to blow out their candles. And now, Fenrir, Gemini, and his twin Selene manifest as werewolves.

Fenrir: Let’s take a selfie together, Gemini. You look so much like your Papa, Lou Howell.
Gemini: I do? You take after Grandpa Alej, but we both have Grandpa Tae’s violet eyes.
Fenrir: Hey! You’re gonna come stay with so we can trainin together for Greg’s double-smackdown, right?

Tae: Next to age up are Gemini’s sister Selene and Willow, the daughter of Irene and wolfie Munch.
Irene and Wolfie are here somewhere, too.

Fenrir: Next to arrive is my first bestie in Ondarion, Afua Ananou. That’s Alex Goth behind her.
We all just met the Goths last night. Mariama and I immediately became good friends with Alex, but we’re only acquaintances with his sister Cassandra. I guess we’re not fans of Gloomy sims? Or maybe she didn’t like us? (But how could she not?)

Alej: There’s Irene enjoying cake with Willow in our little park area. They’re having…chocolate cake? Irene must have brought her own dessert. We only served Blue Confetti Cake today.

Tae: I add Selene Howell to my household temporarily, then invite Jacob Volkov over to see how they get along as teens. They say “Every werewolf has one true love destined by the moon.” I’m so glad Selene found hers! I mean, she can’t go wrong with a guy who “Likes Cooking,” right?

Fenrir: Afua aged up into a beautiful teen and she’s Self-Assured. Nobody tried to “Get to Know” Alex Goth’s new trait, though, because his birthday hit him with the ugly stick. Sorry, bruh.
Tae: It feels like we’ve been sorting our stuff and packing for days. After a busy morning, we throw a birthday party for Fenrir. He and Gemini (our daughter Yuna’s son) are the first to blow out their candles. And now, Fenrir, Gemini, and his twin Selene manifest as werewolves.

Fenrir: Let’s take a selfie together, Gemini. You look so much like your Papa, Lou Howell.
Gemini: I do? You take after Grandpa Alej, but we both have Grandpa Tae’s violet eyes.
Fenrir: Hey! You’re gonna come stay with so we can trainin together for Greg’s double-smackdown, right?

Tae: Next to age up are Gemini’s sister Selene and Willow, the daughter of Irene and wolfie Munch.
Irene and Wolfie are here somewhere, too.

Fenrir: Next to arrive is my first bestie in Ondarion, Afua Ananou. That’s Alex Goth behind her.
We all just met the Goths last night. Mariama and I immediately became good friends with Alex, but we’re only acquaintances with his sister Cassandra. I guess we’re not fans of Gloomy sims? Or maybe she didn’t like us? (But how could she not?)

Alej: There’s Irene enjoying cake with Willow in our little park area. They’re having…chocolate cake? Irene must have brought her own dessert. We only served Blue Confetti Cake today.

Tae: I add Selene Howell to my household temporarily, then invite Jacob Volkov over to see how they get along as teens. They say “Every werewolf has one true love destined by the moon.” I’m so glad Selene found hers! I mean, she can’t go wrong with a guy who “Likes Cooking,” right?

Fenrir: Afua aged up into a beautiful teen and she’s Self-Assured. Nobody tried to “Get to Know” Alex Goth’s new trait, though, because his birthday hit him with the ugly stick. Sorry, bruh.
Mariama: Fen, why does Alex look so old now?

Coralie: That girl is so pretty, Gemini. Is that the girl whose friendship bracelet you’re wearing?
Gemini: Yeah, her name’s Willow Munch. She's good people!
Coralie: Are you gonna try to date her, Gem?
Gemini: No, she won’t want to date a werewolf, Coralie. Besides, I want to find a nice werewolf girl to be my Fated Mate.

Alex: Whoa, we almost move out before I collected my bottles of nectar! Tae’s starting the Expert Nectar Master aspiration in Tartosa, so we’ll need our own storage racks!

Alej: It feels so good to finally bulldoze our lot! What do you think, Tae?
Tae: I think that, for our teen werewolves’ sake, we need to leave Ondarion and get settled in our new Tartosa home asap. It’s a full moon tonight!
Coralie: Um, are you sure it’s okay if I stay withyou for a few days. I told my parents you invited me and they said it’s fine.
Mariama: Please come, Coralie. We’lll have so much fun exploring Tartosa together!


Coralie: That girl is so pretty, Gemini. Is that the girl whose friendship bracelet you’re wearing?
Gemini: Yeah, her name’s Willow Munch. She's good people!
Coralie: Are you gonna try to date her, Gem?
Gemini: No, she won’t want to date a werewolf, Coralie. Besides, I want to find a nice werewolf girl to be my Fated Mate.

Alex: Whoa, we almost move out before I collected my bottles of nectar! Tae’s starting the Expert Nectar Master aspiration in Tartosa, so we’ll need our own storage racks!

Alej: It feels so good to finally bulldoze our lot! What do you think, Tae?
Tae: I think that, for our teen werewolves’ sake, we need to leave Ondarion and get settled in our new Tartosa home asap. It’s a full moon tonight!
Coralie: Um, are you sure it’s okay if I stay withyou for a few days. I told my parents you invited me and they said it’s fine.
Mariama: Please come, Coralie. We’lll have so much fun exploring Tartosa together!

Comments
Post a Comment