Friday, Winter in Tartosa (Oct 6)
Tae: You know, when our fourth date earned a gold medal, it counted as my first of three gold-medal dates, So I only have two left!
Alej: Not for me! I still need 3 gold dates, but that’s fine. I love going out with you!
Tae: Since you have a “Visit Ondarion” daily task, our first date today is at Verdemar’s Ye Olde Voyager.
Alej (whispers): Hey, I thought Jace's daughter Kara got a job as a secret agent. Is she working undercover here?
Alej: Ahhh, you chose the Cadenza Lounge in Oasis Springs for today’s second date. Such membories!
Tae: Yes, I asked you here on our first date, the day after you placed first in my Bachelor Challenge in April. You immediately asked for us to live together and I said yes.
Alej: You really made me work for a place in your life, though!

Tae: I did?
Alej: Yeah! A few days later, you took me to StrangerVille but gave me a separate bedroom. You forgot to warm me about the Bizarre Fruit so we spent a week possessed.
Tae: Good times!
Alej: I discovered I’m Loyal, you discovered you’re Romatically Reserved, and I helped you defeat the Mother Plant.

Tae: And here we are still thick as thieves. Seems like only yesterday! Oh, that’s my third goal-medal date for our Soulmates aspiration, boo!

Fenrir: I’ve been working on the Goal-Oriented aspiration since Monday night, but I just can’t seem to join the Simfluencer career. Every time I try, I get a message about the Noble career and the checkmark to choose Simfluencer is grayed out.

I decide to give up on the Goal-Oriented aspirations’s Highflier reward trait, but try one last time to join Simfluence. And whadday know? For some reason, I can suddenly join the career today!

This is my headshot for my business profile. Maybe I shouldn’t have my selfie in the kitchen?

Mariama: I need to win three archery competitions for my Master Archer formative moment challenge, Gemini. Would you please join me?
Gemini: Be prepared to be defeated by an Apex Werewolf with L10 Fitness, Mariama.
Mariama; Uh huh, keep telling yourself that.

Alej: You’re challenging me, the King, to an archery competition? Have you forgott en about my L10 Fitness, L9 Swordsmanship, and L9 Rock-Climbing skills, baby girl?
Mariama: No. (But you have zero Archery skill and I maxed Arachery this morning…)

Mariama: Who will be my 3rd challenger, Fenri? I know you’ve already maxed Archery, so I'm not asking you. I need to win three competitions.
Fenrir: I completed the Master Aracher challenge last month. And last month, I also witnessed Papa Tae shoot an arrow off his friend’s head at a Weenie Roast across a huge distance, so he surely maxed Archery, too.
Mariama: Hmmm, maybe I’ll wait until Coralie’s next visit. Pretty sure she’s never practiced Archery.


Comments
Post a Comment