Monday, Winter in Bellacorde (Sep 24)
Mariama: This morning, I complete my Creative Genius aspiration, have breakfast with Binit and Fenr, then it’s time to leave for my first day of school!
Kenji: Ever since I was threatened with demotion, I’ve been taking my Noble duties more seriously. Today, I “participate in a sword duel” with Papa Tae. Papa Alej leaves to give an interview at a local newspaper.

Fenrir: Great job bringing home B grades, girls!

Tae: Thug Royals!
Mariama: This morning, I complete my Creative Genius aspiration, have breakfast with Binit and Fenr, then it’s time to leave for my first day of school!
Kenji: Ever since I was threatened with demotion, I’ve been taking my Noble duties more seriously. Today, I “participate in a sword duel” with Papa Tae. Papa Alej leaves to give an interview at a local newspaper.

Fenrir: Great job bringing home B grades, girls!

Tae: Thug Royals!
Alej: Speak for yourself! I'm a gracious, benevolent Champion of the People! And why are you wearing your cat burglar outfit in the Throne Room?
Tae: I'm bored.

Juliette: But King Alej bestowed a knighthood on me, which gave me the noble title of Dame.
Tae: We know. But after that stunt you pulled with the nomad rando, we no longer believe you deserve a noble title. *extorts to abdicate noble position (in Noble career)

Juliette (to herself): Why did King Alej summon my son Dante here? Why are they talking about royalty?

Alej: Arise, Sir Dante!
Tae (to himself): I might need one more secret on Juliette. Also, we need to have a talk with Dante. That white-socks-with-sandals look is the worst!

Juliette: But King Alej bestowed a knighthood on me, which gave me the noble title of Dame.
Tae: We know. But after that stunt you pulled with the nomad rando, we no longer believe you deserve a noble title. *extorts to abdicate noble position (in Noble career)

Juliette (to herself): Why did King Alej summon my son Dante here? Why are they talking about royalty?

Alej: Arise, Sir Dante!
Tae (to himself): I might need one more secret on Juliette. Also, we need to have a talk with Dante. That white-socks-with-sandals look is the worst!
Tae: Well, that’s convenient! Juliette not only gave up her noble “Dame” title but also voluntarily stepped down as Dynasty Head, making Dante the new Head of the Monty Dynasty. Now more than ever, Dante needs to lose those socks!

Amarachi: Papa Alej, Tybalt Capp just phoned to ask me out to the theater. Obviously, I declined.
Alej: Oh really? Did you tell my son Kenji? What did Kenji have to say?
Amarachi: Oh, Kenji is absolutely livid about Tybalt's utter disrespect!

Alej: I’ll just post this little tidbit about Tybalt’s secret affair with Daddy Winter on social media.
Tae: Whatchu doing, boo?
Alej: *explains to Tae about Tybalt asking their daughter-in-law out on a date
Tae: What!? That loser has a lot of nerve! Let’s start a smear campaign against Tybalt. I’m sure Kenji will want a piece of this action, too!

Amarachi: Papa Alej, Tybalt Capp just phoned to ask me out to the theater. Obviously, I declined.
Alej: Oh really? Did you tell my son Kenji? What did Kenji have to say?
Amarachi: Oh, Kenji is absolutely livid about Tybalt's utter disrespect!

Alej: I’ll just post this little tidbit about Tybalt’s secret affair with Daddy Winter on social media.
Tae: Whatchu doing, boo?
Alej: *explains to Tae about Tybalt asking their daughter-in-law out on a date
Tae: What!? That loser has a lot of nerve! Let’s start a smear campaign against Tybalt. I’m sure Kenji will want a piece of this action, too!




Comments
Post a Comment