The SimNation Grand Masters Invitational

Thurday, Fall in Bellacord (Sep 6)

Alej: This morning, Tae and I reread the profile of the Monty Dynasty:

After generations of drama and conflict with the Capps, the Montys are ready to rise from the ashes and claim back their power."

Since Juliette was stripped of her nobility for choosing Romeo, my first order of the day is to bestow knighthood on them both. Rise, Dame Juliette and Knight Romeo. 


Kenji: I choose to claim my Noble promotion by holding court with a coronation ceremony. What a surprise that I am crowned by none other than Knight Romeo Monty!


Tae: After that, I hold a Press Conference to complete my daily task to Give a Noble Speech. I’m not sure I’m cut out for the Noble career!

Alej: Next, the fam travels to the Monty's home to meet their teen son, Dante. I'd originally planned to host a dinner party for the Montys tonight, our household is completely exhasuted by all of today's socialized.

Tae: Instead, I sign up for the SimNation Grand Masters Invitational, which is the top-teir swordsmanship tournament. With a choice of two rare swords and maxed Swordsmanship, I feel up to the challenge!
My first opponent is Count Akachi Onoja, followed by Grand Duchess Jawara Darong.



My final opponent is Jenny Hutchinson, a commoner who I’ve never met before. She’s strong, but not quite strong enough.




Placing first offers a small chance of a rare sword drop. Since I already own two of the four rare swords, my odds are even smaller. I only receive the cash reward, but I'm quite satisfied with earning the honor and prestige associated with placinst first!


Watcher’s Note:

*Court events: Kenji’s “Hold Court” event was the first time I noticed that court events are goaled events that grant prestige points lol. When Alej first held court, the fam ditched their court guests to go vibe downtown as soon as he got his crown, because the Event UI was concealed behind a Holiday UI.




Comments