Friday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 7)
Tae: I still need to complete my “Use a Noble Introduction on a sim” daily task, so we head to Verdemar first thing in the morning. I spot Connie Fidential, promise to keep her secret, and ask her to be besties.
We visit the Abrantes home since we haven’t met Margrave Ermedlinda Abrantes (Thiago’s mother) and Sofia (hi teen sister. I finally complete my 2nd daily task.
In one of the Abrantes residence's rooms, I find a “Suspicious Note” which mentions somesim defacing the Capp statue. Hmmm. Wait, are there at least seven more of these notes?

Alej: Back home, I find Marquess Enzo Alto at our front door, tagged as an Angry Royal. I only have two options: give him a crafted gift or send him home. I give him a crafted gift which changes nothing. Tae, can you come here? This “Suspicious Noble Gift” is for you.
Tae: I don’t why but I have more social options with Enzo (who’s a Capp ally). I could “Encourage to…Abdicate,” but I don’t want turn all my non-allies into commoners. So I check my “Convince to…” options instead.
Enzo: A keg stand, seriously?!
Tae: Isn’t this way more fun than being an uptight, angry noble?
(My good friend Enzo leaves still wearing that “Angry Royal” tag. I’m not sure I failed the scenario or if he’s glitched.)
Now that I”m a Duke by marriage, there’s nbody I can challenge to a Noble Rivalry Duel,. Since that was the only reason I joined the Noble career in the first place, it’s time to quit.
While sitting there, I open my “Suspcious Noble Gift.” As if I wouldn’t know what Pufferfish Nigiri does! This is straight-up an assassination attempt. I wonder who sent it?
I know Tybalt’s two-day scandal cooldown has timed out by now, so I visit him at his home. This time, I extort him to end the Capp/Montry rivalry, which he does reluctantly.
Sasuke: We approve of the new two-stove setup! Now, Zorro and I get our gourmet meals at nearly the same time! No more waiting while I watch Zorro eat first!
Zorro: Hurry up, Tae! Can’t you tell I’m starving?
Alej: I realize I still have to complete my “Use a Noble Introduction to Meet a Sim” daily task. I meet one sim down by Bellacorde’s beach but have to travel to Oasis Springs to introduce myself to an undesirable sim with the Evil and Enhanced Klepto traits. Ugh!
Sasuke: I hope the fam settles into their new routine in Ondarion soon. Luckily for me and Zorro, “Play with Pets” and “Take Care of Pets” both give Prestige points in line with their Nature Loving ideal! Fenrir spends the most time with us.
Romeo (blue sweater): Thanks for inviting us over to celebrate our new titles, Duke Alej!
Alej: Please! No need for us to use formal titles when it’s just us!
Fenrir: Congratulations, Dame Monty! I know you’re a Foodie–are you enjoying the food?

Fenrir: Since “Do Homework” satisfies the Monty Dynasty’s Hard-Working ideal, I pull out my homework and choose “Do Homework Together” so Dante will join me. I wonder if we could help him become a B student?
Dance: *stops doing homework
Tae (using Parenting skill): *influences to do homework

Zorro: Why don’t me and Sasuke get titles, too? Margrave Zorro has a nice ring!










Comments
Post a Comment