The New Navarro Dynasty

Friday, Winter in Bellacorde (Sep 29)

Tae: I noticed that I’m now a Grand Duke from Marriage. I didn’t know you wanted to stay in the Noble career after our move to Tartosa.
Alej: I wasn’t planning on it, but Fenrir literally begged me to do it.
Tae: Why would he even care?
Alej: Something about wanting to be “Prince Fenrir” when he starts dating. How could I say no?

Kenji: You will not believe what I found being sold at the Local Wares Stall this morning!

Way to make me wait until the next-to-the-last-day Papa Tae will be in Ondarion! He’s gonna be so hyped!


Tybalt: Hey, Kenji! I think I have a crush on Morgyn Embers. Do you think it’s worth a try?
Kenji: First of all, that’s King Kenji to you. And how dare you phone my wife the other day to ask her on a date?
Tybalt: Uh, she told you about that? It was, I mean, I was just…
Kenji: Don’t call me for advice about your love life as if we were friends, you @#$%&!


Kenji: But if you bulldoze this estate before moving to Tartosa, where would I live with Amarachi and Bini?
Tae: The Darongs have already moved across the way to the Sankofa Residence so that you and Amarachi can rule Ondarion from the Dambele Palace.


Alej: Also, we’re leaving you our Prestige 10 dynasty but we’d like you to rename it. The Navarro Dynasty brand belongs to Tae and me.
Kenji What shall I name it? The Navrong Dynasty? The Darvarro Dynsty?
Alej: Don’t you dare, Kenji! Why not simply name it the Dambele Dynsty?
Tae: *founds the new Navarro Dynsty that starts at Prestige level 7.95


Tae: Now that Iv'e founded the new Navarro Dynasty, how about an alliance between our dynasty and your Dambele Dynasty?
(Watcher: Kenji feels salty that Tae left his dynasty and that others followed, but he agrees to the alliance anyway.)


We spend the rest of the evening visiting the dynasty heads of potential allies.
Adekoya Darong of the Darong Dynasty is next to agree to an alliance.


Forming an alliance with Grand Duchess Cordelia V boosts the Thebe Dynasty to Prestige 10.

With Fenrir manifesting as a werewolf on his teen birthday and Mariama wanting to become a spellcaster, I’ve replaced our original Nature Loving ideal with the Mysterious ideal. That's why I seek out Mortimer Goth in Willow Creek because the Goth Dynasty (despite being commoners) share the Mysteirous ideal. This fourth alliance raises our dynasty to Prestige 10.


Tae: When we get home, Kenji phones to say he’s located a Family Legacy Scroll in the Dambele Palace and asks if I want to see it. I rush right over but I’m too preoccupied to figure out how it works because..
Amarachi: Because he notices that Kenji and I are no longer married. We have max friendship, romance, and romantic satisfaction, but we're no longer spouses. Sigh.
Kenji: So Watcher has to quickly hop into our household to remarry us. Is that why Tybalt thought it was okay to ask Amarachi out on a date? We only got married 10 days ago. When did we break up? Also, our daughter’s name is Binti Navarro, but Amarachi took back her maiden name in the past 10 days. Ugh!

Comments