Friday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 22)
Kenji: I know you’re tired of seeing me check the Local Wares Stall every morning but I have great news! Today, the vendor is selling Vol. 4 of The Unpublished Writings of Cordelia. Yes, we already have that one but it gives me hope of seeing Vol. 2 here before September ends.
Fenrir: Mariama is swimming laps for her Keep Fit badge. Why aren’t you joining her?
Binti: Because I didn’t join Scouts.

Fenrir: Really? Why not?
Binti: Unlike you and Mariama, I only have another week or so as an active sim. Why should I stress over earning badges when I can just kick back and enjoy life?

Mariama: I find Vol. 1 of The Unpublished Writing of Cordelia in our bookcase. I wonder if Coralie’s read this book written by her mother.

Tae: In the evening, all six of us are lined up for Artistic activities. At either end of our four pottery wheels, Binti and Mariama draw at their activity tables.

(Saturday)
Mariama: Thanks for inviting your club of friends to Desert Bloom Park, so Binti and I can meet them all, Fenrir.
Fenrir: Sure! Gemini and Selene are your niblings, too. And you should also meet Willow Munch and Afua Ananou. Of course, you already know the Thebe twins!
Tae: Fenrir and Binti! You both did a fine job on carving these pumpkins for our Spooky Party!
Binti: I hate my Sausage costume!

Alej: Didn’t you invite the whole gang to our Spooky Party, Tae?
Tae: I did, but the only one who showed up is Cebolla, dressed as a bald mailperson.
Mariama: Thank you, Ms. Cebolla, for becoming my second Adult friend. Um, why did you have hair this morning at Desert Bloom Park but now you’re bald?

Coralie: Thanks for asking me to be your bestie!
Mariama: Of course! You’re my very favorite person! Um, is that your costume or were you swimming in our pool?

Kenji: I know you’re tired of seeing me check the Local Wares Stall every morning but I have great news! Today, the vendor is selling Vol. 4 of The Unpublished Writings of Cordelia. Yes, we already have that one but it gives me hope of seeing Vol. 2 here before September ends.
Fenrir: Mariama is swimming laps for her Keep Fit badge. Why aren’t you joining her?
Binti: Because I didn’t join Scouts.

Fenrir: Really? Why not?
Binti: Unlike you and Mariama, I only have another week or so as an active sim. Why should I stress over earning badges when I can just kick back and enjoy life?

Mariama: I find Vol. 1 of The Unpublished Writing of Cordelia in our bookcase. I wonder if Coralie’s read this book written by her mother.

Tae: In the evening, all six of us are lined up for Artistic activities. At either end of our four pottery wheels, Binti and Mariama draw at their activity tables.

(Saturday)
Mariama: Thanks for inviting your club of friends to Desert Bloom Park, so Binti and I can meet them all, Fenrir.
Fenrir: Sure! Gemini and Selene are your niblings, too. And you should also meet Willow Munch and Afua Ananou. Of course, you already know the Thebe twins!
Tae: Fenrir and Binti! You both did a fine job on carving these pumpkins for our Spooky Party!
Binti: I hate my Sausage costume!

Alej: Didn’t you invite the whole gang to our Spooky Party, Tae?
Tae: I did, but the only one who showed up is Cebolla, dressed as a bald mailperson.
Mariama: Thank you, Ms. Cebolla, for becoming my second Adult friend. Um, why did you have hair this morning at Desert Bloom Park but now you’re bald?

Coralie: Thanks for asking me to be your bestie!
Mariama: Of course! You’re my very favorite person! Um, is that your costume or were you swimming in our pool?

Tae: As soon as the Spooky Party ends, we reach Level 9 Prestige! Thursday’s Birthday Party (after the Toddler Playdate) counted as a gold-medal party but tonight’s Spooky Party does not. The reason I’ve attended more social events than I ‘ve hosted is because Alej and I are taking turns being the primary host.

As Cebolla is about to head home, I ask to see her Everyday Outfit. Yep, she still has hair. Thanks for coming, Cebolla!

Watcher’s Notes:
*Spooky Party guest list: Tae invited our 3 household kids, all 5 challenge sims and their spouses, and the Thebe twins for a 15-sim Spooky Party. I have no idea nobody showed up except Cebolla. 😭
*Prestige 10: I’d given up hoping to reach Prestige 10 by Sep 30th. But now that we’re at Prestige 9, we might as well try our best, right?

As Cebolla is about to head home, I ask to see her Everyday Outfit. Yep, she still has hair. Thanks for coming, Cebolla!

Watcher’s Notes:
*Spooky Party guest list: Tae invited our 3 household kids, all 5 challenge sims and their spouses, and the Thebe twins for a 15-sim Spooky Party. I have no idea nobody showed up except Cebolla. 😭
*Prestige 10: I’d given up hoping to reach Prestige 10 by Sep 30th. But now that we’re at Prestige 9, we might as well try our best, right?


Comments
Post a Comment