Tae's Wardrobe Update
First of all, Tae only has one outfit change for October.
*Tae's hair: Same cc in same shade with dark roots
*New cold weather outfit: One piece from the R&L pack.
*Alejandro: I added a different Everyday outfit (white shirt w/black vest from the R&L pack) but please don't worry about it. He won't need it in your game.
*Alejandro: I added a different Everyday outfit (white shirt w/black vest from the R&L pack) but please don't worry about it. He won't need it in your game.

House Tour
Tae’s household will be moving to the 50x40 Celebrazioni d’Amore Lounge lot in Porto Luminoso. This is one of my favorite lots in The Sims 4: it’s close to the beach and downtown Tartosa, has Indian and Chinese food stalls for the Spice Hound and Chopstick Savvy traits, a small playground in front of the house, and offers a gorgeous ocean view. Tae’s household will be my fourth to live on this lot.
For this house, I recycled an unfurnished house without anything in its yard, which I’d I built for my 2023 Not So Berry challenge. I gave the exterior and floor plan an extensive overhaul then added everything outside of the house to the yard. Still faster than building a brand-new house from scratch.

I resized all the original rooms to make space for a small throne room. The arch on the front porch (indicated by the squiggly arrow) allows public access to the throne without entering the house.
A view of the living room, which links to four bedrooms, a half-bathroom for guests,the kitchen/dining area, and the backyard.

The kitchen with an adjoining dining room. The kitchen's door leads outside to the garden.

Tae and Alejandro’s master bedroom, which overlooks the pool. (I added curtains after I took these screenshots.)

The backyard will have more activity objects once Tae’s household moves in.

I downloaded that hot tub room (I'm not sure but I think I built it for...Innisgreen?) and added a small table where a couple can play the Woo Who? game.

I don’t if Tae’s household will need a garden this large, but it’s easier to downsize it later than make it larger.

Besides the Soulmates aspiration, Tae will also start the Nectar Master aspiration in Tartosa. There’s a small area next to the back porch for making nectar, with stairs leading downstairs to the nectar cellar. If Tae decides he’d rather make nectar somewhere sunnier, we can always relocate the Nectar Maker later.

A simple nectar cellar with eight storage racks.
Since Fenrir will manifest as a werewolf on his teen birthday, I really should add a containment bunker but I’m lazy: I plan to lock him in his bedroom after swapping out his nice bedroom furnishings for cheap furniture he can scratch and chew on. We’ll see how that goes.


Comments
Post a Comment