Squire Apprenticeship Week

Sunday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 9)

Fenrir: We're building my treehouse, at last!


Alej: Today, I officially proclaim the start of “Squire Apprenticship Week”at the Navarro Dynasty. Squire Apprentice, please step forward!


Fenrir: Yay! It’s my nephew, Gemini! We’re gonaa have so much fun! Uh, I mean, it’s going to be such an educational, enriching experience for Gemini to learn to learn the ways of a court squire!


Tae: I can’t believe you still haven’t learned thisalready. *teaches how to ride bike
Fenrir: I promised Gemini we’d complete our Mind & BOdy aspirations together!


Mystery caller: Blah, blah, blah. Would you like to meet me?
Tae: Since you’ve been watching me from afar, you must’ve noticed I’m I’m blissfully married, you creepster!


Yaaar!

Tae: Of course, I don’t mind mentoring you in Programming, but you’re the elegant “face” of the Navarro Dynaty. Why do you want to become a Social Puppeteer?
Alej: I don’t want to be a Social Puppeeer, Tae! I only want an Ironclad Reputation like you have so I can woohoo in public with my boo!

Tae: Today should’ve been my last extortion of Tybalt, where I make him step down as Dynasty Head, but the option doesn’t show up. Why not?
Alej: Hey, Tae, I extorted Beatrice Capp just now, demanding she quit her Writer job. But for now, she’s no longer the Capp Dynasty Heir and lost her “Lady” title, too.
Tae: Oh, so Tybalt couldn't step down as Dynasty Head because the dynasty has no heir? Okay, I’ll extort him to choose a Dynasty Heir instead. See ya in 24 hours, Tybalt!

Alej: Tae started the Social Puppeteer aspiration before he knew many locals in Ondarion. That’s why he got stuck: if you don’t know folks, you have nbodoy to ask for secrets and nobody to ask secrets about.
Since I tagged along whenever Tae went out to “network,” I’ve already reached the fourth (and last) milestone!


Tae: This is the status of our Navarro Dynasty at the end of Day 8.
Our Dynasty Prestige is on the verge of hitting Level 7, while our Dynasty Unit is maxed at Level 10 (Dynasty Unit). Due to the various extortions and exposed scandals, the Capp Dynasty’s Unity has plunged to Level 3 (Unity Crisis).
Will we reach Prestige 10 by the end of September? We really hope so but, because Prestige sk gain scales exponentially at the higher levels, we probably won’t.


(Sorry if my post got too technical about the Capp extortions and our dynasty panel.)

Comments