Wednesday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 12)
Alej: Tomorrow is Harvestfest and we’re inviting our besties to celebrate with us, so Tae and I spend the morning cooking. It’s so handy having two stoves in cases like this!

Tae: I remember that I bought Vol. 1 of Cordelia’s Unpublished Writings from the Local Wares Stall near Bellacorde’s tournament grounds and mosey down there to check its stock but it’s only selling food today.
On my way home, who do I run into by the defaced Capp Statue but an enraged Consort Capp, the ghostly grandfather of Tybalt Capp. Of course, I introduce myself. I even ask him for a secret about his great-granddaughter Beatrice (which he shares).
(At the Bellacorde Palace, home of the Capps)
Tae: *lectures on Responsibilty
Alej: What is responsible about stealing the Capp’s grand piano?
Tae: I’m talking about dynastic responsibility, Kenji. The Capps have only one dymastic ski; : Piano. If they have no piano, they can’t that’s l=one less way for them to gain Prestige.
You could easily use magic to take their piano. You wouldn’t make your poor, aging fathers carry that heavy piano out the back door on their backs, would you?
Kenji: Fine!
Tae: I’ll go chat with the Capps to keep them away from this room.
Kenji: Burgliate! *flourishes his wand
Over in Verdemar)
Kenji: That’s not gonna work! I tried pulling the sword out yesterday and it wouldn’t budge.
Tae: Oh, you did, did ou? You just walked right up, read the Legend, then tried to yank it out?
Kenji: Uh huh.
Tae: Well, unlike you, your father Alej has been preparing for this moment for the past week.


Alej: Back home, I hold court and my main goal is to listen to the concerns of the people.
One of my subjects seeks help with his internet connection. Of course, I promise to fix it right away. That first option reminds of trying to live chat with tech support!
Before my court session ends, I raise the Simcalibur and ascend to Kingdom Leader. I am now the supreme ruler of Ondarion!
Alej: Tomorrow is Harvestfest and we’re inviting our besties to celebrate with us, so Tae and I spend the morning cooking. It’s so handy having two stoves in cases like this!

Tae: I remember that I bought Vol. 1 of Cordelia’s Unpublished Writings from the Local Wares Stall near Bellacorde’s tournament grounds and mosey down there to check its stock but it’s only selling food today.
(At the Bellacorde Palace, home of the Capps)
Tae: *lectures on Responsibilty
Alej: What is responsible about stealing the Capp’s grand piano?
Tae: I’m talking about dynastic responsibility, Kenji. The Capps have only one dymastic ski; : Piano. If they have no piano, they can’t that’s l=one less way for them to gain Prestige.
You could easily use magic to take their piano. You wouldn’t make your poor, aging fathers carry that heavy piano out the back door on their backs, would you?
Kenji: Fine!
Tae: I’ll go chat with the Capps to keep them away from this room.
Kenji: Burgliate! *flourishes his wand
Over in Verdemar)
Kenji: That’s not gonna work! I tried pulling the sword out yesterday and it wouldn’t budge.
Tae: Oh, you did, did ou? You just walked right up, read the Legend, then tried to yank it out?
Kenji: Uh huh.
Tae: Well, unlike you, your father Alej has been preparing for this moment for the past week.


Alej: Back home, I hold court and my main goal is to listen to the concerns of the people.

One of my subjects seeks help with his internet connection. Of course, I promise to fix it right away. That first option reminds of trying to live chat with tech support!
Before my court session ends, I raise the Simcalibur and ascend to Kingdom Leader. I am now the supreme ruler of Ondarion!








Comments
Post a Comment