Saturday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 8)
Kenji: *requests to inherit his father Alej's noble title
Alej: Well, of course! You should know by now that this high-society life isn't your fathers’ style at all. Tae and I are only doing all this for you.
Kenji: Really? Does this mean I can age up soon?
Alej: Up to you. How are things between you and Lady Amarachi?
.
Fenrir: I know you’re sad about your Papa Ringtail, Zorro. Here, let me brush your tacos while Papa Tae makes your favorite meal.
Zorro: ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Kenji: We’ve replaced our Flower Arranging dynastic skill with Pottery, because “Do Pottery” is encouraged by our “Artistic” Ideal but Flower Arranging isn’t. We’ll earn more Prestige this way by double-dipping.

Alej: I haven’t done much Nectar Making in Ondarion because the skill doesn’t match our dynasty’s Ideals. I can’t even “Listen to Music” while stomping on berries! Oh well, maybe I’ll just make one bottle a day.
Tae: I get carried away doing pottery all morning and most of the afternoon, then remember that Tybalt’s extortion cooldown timed out this morning. I spot him and Enzo Alto (the pufferfish poisoner?) vibing on a waltz dance floor behind the Bellacorde Palace (where the Capps live).
Tybalt: You look like you’re going to ask me to do something unpleasant.
Tae: That’s right. I’m extorting you to break the Capp Dynasty’s alliance with the Alto Dynasty.
Enzo: Hello!? I’m standing right here!
Alej: We earn a little Prestige for each gold-medal event, such as court events and parties, so Tae and I have switched to the Party Animal aspiration. This evening, we’re hosting a Royal Besties Summit aka House Party. We’ve invited the household of our three allies–the Thebe, Darong, and Monty Dynasties–plus the Devereaux Dynasty of Tartosa.Tae: It’s great to see all our royal allies and the Devereaux all together. In case you’re interested in who they are (if not, just skip the following part):
Going clockwise: Me, Grand Duchess Jawara Darong, Dame Juliette Monty behind Kenji, Obi Darong, Grand Duchess Cordelia Thebe V, Lady Amarachi Darong, her grandfather Grand Duke Adekoya Darong, and Grand Duke Thiago Abrantes (Cordelia’s husband).
Thanks to Grand Duchess Carly and Grand Duke Phillip, we complete our “Kiss 2/3” party goal.
Tae: We realize you’re a Foodie and we’re thrilled you’re enjoying our cooking, Juliette. But I’ve watched you eat three servings of Alejandro’s Panna Cotta.
Juliette: It’s impeccable quality, Tae! How can you expect me to resist?
Tae: Kenji’s chatting with his (we hope) future mother-in-law Jawara Darong.
Kenji: After I gift Lady Amarachi a masium masterpiece painting, I have my first crush after aging up to a teen seven weeks ago (on July 20). I just know that Lady Amarachi is The One and ask her to be romantic partners.
Tae: As we are new in town, I don’t know how long you and Thiago have been married. I do notice you have no heir, however, and wonder if you’ve considered expanding your family?
Cordelia: I’m glad you brought this up because I’ve been thinking the same! Let me think about it a bit more and talk it over with Thiago.
Tae That’s a great idea. You're a young adult but Thialo is an adult. I’m sure he’ll be eager to have that conversation with you.
We earn a gold medal and a stero when we end our HOuse Party and then all our guests travel home.
Kenji: *requests to inherit his father Alej's noble title
Alej: Well, of course! You should know by now that this high-society life isn't your fathers’ style at all. Tae and I are only doing all this for you.
Kenji: Really? Does this mean I can age up soon?
Alej: Up to you. How are things between you and Lady Amarachi?
.Fenrir: I know you’re sad about your Papa Ringtail, Zorro. Here, let me brush your tacos while Papa Tae makes your favorite meal.
Zorro: ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Kenji: We’ve replaced our Flower Arranging dynastic skill with Pottery, because “Do Pottery” is encouraged by our “Artistic” Ideal but Flower Arranging isn’t. We’ll earn more Prestige this way by double-dipping.

Alej: I haven’t done much Nectar Making in Ondarion because the skill doesn’t match our dynasty’s Ideals. I can’t even “Listen to Music” while stomping on berries! Oh well, maybe I’ll just make one bottle a day.
Tae: I get carried away doing pottery all morning and most of the afternoon, then remember that Tybalt’s extortion cooldown timed out this morning. I spot him and Enzo Alto (the pufferfish poisoner?) vibing on a waltz dance floor behind the Bellacorde Palace (where the Capps live).
Tybalt: You look like you’re going to ask me to do something unpleasant.
Tae: That’s right. I’m extorting you to break the Capp Dynasty’s alliance with the Alto Dynasty.
Enzo: Hello!? I’m standing right here!
Alej: We earn a little Prestige for each gold-medal event, such as court events and parties, so Tae and I have switched to the Party Animal aspiration. This evening, we’re hosting a Royal Besties Summit aka House Party. We’ve invited the household of our three allies–the Thebe, Darong, and Monty Dynasties–plus the Devereaux Dynasty of Tartosa.Tae: It’s great to see all our royal allies and the Devereaux all together. In case you’re interested in who they are (if not, just skip the following part):
Going clockwise: Me, Grand Duchess Jawara Darong, Dame Juliette Monty behind Kenji, Obi Darong, Grand Duchess Cordelia Thebe V, Lady Amarachi Darong, her grandfather Grand Duke Adekoya Darong, and Grand Duke Thiago Abrantes (Cordelia’s husband).
Thanks to Grand Duchess Carly and Grand Duke Phillip, we complete our “Kiss 2/3” party goal.
Tae: We realize you’re a Foodie and we’re thrilled you’re enjoying our cooking, Juliette. But I’ve watched you eat three servings of Alejandro’s Panna Cotta.
Juliette: It’s impeccable quality, Tae! How can you expect me to resist?
Tae: Kenji’s chatting with his (we hope) future mother-in-law Jawara Darong.
Kenji: After I gift Lady Amarachi a masium masterpiece painting, I have my first crush after aging up to a teen seven weeks ago (on July 20). I just know that Lady Amarachi is The One and ask her to be romantic partners.
Tae: As we are new in town, I don’t know how long you and Thiago have been married. I do notice you have no heir, however, and wonder if you’ve considered expanding your family?
Cordelia: I’m glad you brought this up because I’ve been thinking the same! Let me think about it a bit more and talk it over with Thiago.
Tae That’s a great idea. You're a young adult but Thialo is an adult. I’m sure he’ll be eager to have that conversation with you.
We earn a gold medal and a stero when we end our HOuse Party and then all our guests travel home.









Comments
Post a Comment