Regal Abdication

Wednesday, Winter in Bellacorde (Sep 26)

Kenji: Another fruitless visit to the Local Wares Stall.


Alej: At exactly 4:10 pm, we reach Prestige 10. Let’s all gather in the Throne Room with our allies. I have an important announcement to make.


Alej: First of all, congratulations to the Darong Dynasty for reaching Prestige 10 yesterday. Two hours ago, the Navarro Dynasty also reached Prestige 10 and so now it’s time for me to pass the throne of Ondarion to Prince Kenji.


Watcher: Why don’t the guests just spawn right in front of the lot? Where exactly are Grand Duchess Jawara Darong and Tomas Thebe walking here from?


Watcher: Kenji had planned to bestow the title of Lord on Dante Monty tomorrow by promoting him. But Kenji changed his mind on seeing Dante leave the Throne Room during his father Alej's speech.


Adekoya (whispers to Jawara): Alej is so young to be abdicating the throne already! He was only KIng of Ondarion for two weeks!
Jawara: Don't you remember, Father? Amarachi mentioned that he, Tae, and their two youngest children are moving on Sunday.


Long Live King Kenji!


Adekoya: As Queen of Ondarion, you bring honor to our family and dynasty, grand-daughter.
Jawara: Everyone in Dambele is so proud of you, Amarachi! Are the Navarros treating you well? Are you happy?
Amarchi: Yes, very much so!


Romeo: I’m so glad Tae has forgiven Juliette and invited her to this party. I”m not sure why she didn’t attend. Maybe she had a premonition that the hosts wouldn’t be serving their impeccable-quality Panna Cotta?


Kenji: I will need an experienced, knowledgable Noble Advisor. Grand Duke Thiago, I can think of no one better suited for this role than you.
Thaigo: You honor me, King Kenji. I will do my best to guide you.

Comments