Our First Day in Ondarion

Sunday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 2)

Tae: We’ve missed Sasuke and Zorro so much! We’d sent them on vacay from Moonwood Mill because transformed wolves terrified them. In fact, Fenrir has never met them.

Tae: Now, that we’re unpacked, we need to talk about what we’ll be doing here in Ondarion, our household roles, our general daily routines. Alej, you’ll be the Dynasty Head, the “face” of our Navarro Dynasty. You’ll need to join the Noble career, which you can do by interacting with the throne. Why don’t change your clothes and try it, boo?


Alej: Whoa, thanks to the Connections trait (which I bought when I joined the Chef career in May), I start out as a L4 noble with the Viscount title! 

Tae: Kenji, you’ll be the Dynasty Heir. You’re also in charge of curating our private art gallery. Is it really?
Kenji: I need at least 3 more ceramic pieces and Papa Alej promised to craft a variety of flower arrangements. He’s also gonna mentor me in Flower Arranging so I can help with the lower-tier arrangements.
Tae: Looking great, Kenji. You just need to adjust the height of the 3 medium paintings on the left.
Fenrir: Papa Tae, what are the dynasty roles of you and me?
Tae: That’s a secret for now, son.


Alej: So now, can we….?
Tae: Focus, boo, focus! As Dynasty Head, it’s your job to found the Navarro Dynasty and I've already considered the optimum Dynasty Ideals and Skills for our household. I chose them to enable all four of us to satisfy the Ideals and perform the skills, which gains us Dynastic Prestige, levels up our Dynasty, and earns us Dynasty Perks.

*Ideals: Artistic, Bold (practice swordsmanship, engage in duels/tournaments) and Nature Loving (this last ideal is mainly for Fenrir and rewards gardening, fishing, playing with/caring for pets, and so on).

*Skills: Charisma, Flower Arranging, and Gardening (Fenrir can’t arrange flowers but he can socialize and garden)

Kenji: Before I have time to join the Noble career, Papa Tae takes us to the sword tournament grounds where he finds a Local Wares Stall that sells swords. He buys three of them and gives me one.
Tae: Why, it’s Juliette Monty, the wife of my former employee, Romeo Monty, back at my Heart & Soul studio in Nordhaven. I never realized you’re the head of the Monty Dynasty! Everyone, come introduce yourselves!

Fenrir: Sorry to interrupt, Papa Tae, but didn’t you want to meet Virgilio Capp. That’s him right there!
Tae: You’re right! Great catch, Fenrir! *introduces himself to Virgilio who bows back
(Virgilio and I are good friends now despite our bad compatibility. I can work with that!)



Tae: Thiago, it’s me! When I was a teen running my Heart & Soul studio, you used to come to take pottery classes or to visit nearly daily. We just moved to Ondarion this morning. I’d planned to look you up soon!
Thiago: Well, we’re finally the same age, Tae. We must get together soon!
Tae: This Local Waes stall is the happening place! There’s Adekoya Darong, who must be related to my former pottery student, Lady Amarachi Darong.

Kenji: I meet the first sim my age!


Kenji: Papa Tae has told me a lot about Lady Amarachi and today I finally meet her! No crush or high attraction but share the Creative trait plus she’s an Art Lover so we have Amazing Compatibility.


As soon as I introduce myself, my fathers start crowding me using the Dynasty social “Encourage to…” court Lady Amarachi. Helllo!? She’s right here!
By the time Lady Amarachi and I part, we’re besties and she’s agreed to be my Mentee. Swet!

Kenji: After we meet Obi Darong, who’s Fenrir’s age, we meet the Grand Duchess Jawara Darong who is the head of the Darong Dynasty and the mother of Lady Amarachi and Lord Obi. While chatting, I notice she has a Request Knighthood option, so I choose it. And thanks to the Grand Duchess, I’m now in the Noble career, too.

(Sorry, Cebolla!)

Watcher's Note:
I plan to share some, but not all, of the mechanics of my gameplay through the Royalty & Legacy expansion pack. But I will share what happens in my own storyline only to the extent that it will not spoil significant secrets within the pack's storyline.


Comments