Tuesday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 4)
Alej: This morning, I decide to hold court so I can claim my noble promotion through a coronation ceremony. But first, I need to assign a Noble Advisor so I ask Grand Duchess Cordelia to fill this role.
Alej: Once I hold court, Juliette Monty is the first to arrive and I propose an alliance, which she accepts. We now have one alliance in each district: Verdemar (Thebe Dynasty), Bellacorde (Monty Dynasty), and Dambele (Darong) Dynasty). It’s the perfect number!
Tae: The two nobles I’ve been most hoping to meet arrive as court guests: Grand Duke Tybalt Capp and Marquess Enzo Alto.

Tae: After Alej finishes holding court, I ask Marquess Enzo for dirt on Grand Duke Tybalt which he shares, then I head to the Bellacorde Palace to extort the Grand Duke.

Among the extortion options, I choose “Abdicate Noble Position” which strips Tybalt of his Grand Duke title. Though he’s still the Capp Dynasty Head, he’s now an unranked commoner.

Tae: Thanks for coming with us to Verdemar, Grand Duke Adekoya.
Adekoya: Of course.You said you wanted to discuss something with me?
Tae: I know you’ve been practicing voodoo on other sims. But I want you to know that your secret’s safe with me. (And this completes Social Puppeteer’s 2nd milestone.)
Alej: Near Ye Old Voyager (Verdemar’s local pirate tavern), I happen upon a grand sword stuck in in a large boulder. The Legend of Simcalibur starts out:
Simcalibur beckons a sim trusted and trued. Adept with a blade and ready to pursue.
A kingdomawaits their guiding hand…
Huh, I wonder what that all means? *scratches head (Alej kinda wants this sword, though)
Kenji: Lady Amarachi’s grandfather phones to say the two of us “should think of something more long term.” Is this just one of those scripted calls or is he giving me his blessing for our future marriage?
Tae: Verdemar offers such gorgeous coastal scenery. We’re only living in Bellacorde because it’s the only hood offering a lot larger than 30x20. Our first choice was Dambele but today I understand the appeal of Verdemar!
Tae: When Grand Duchess Cordelia shows up at Ye Old Voyager, I ask her to be my bestie. When I next ask for a secret about Fia Ascosta, she drops a bombshell! #nospoiler
Tae: I locate Verdemar’s swordsmanship tournament grounds to check on the tournament schedules then visit the nearby blacksmith where I buy one uncommon sword each for Kenji and me plus a Longsword for my collection.
Tae: When we arrive at the Zambire Marketplace in Dambele, it’s already closed for the day, so we spend the rest of the evening at Hardcover, Dambele’s underground nightclub. You're probably thinking that Alej and I are irresponsible parents, hanging out at a nightclub with Kenji and Fenrir; but the four of us were just socializing with nice folks.








Comments
Post a Comment