Giving Thanks

Thursday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 12)

Tae: Have i mentioned that my grandparents have been staying over since the night of our Family Reunion two nights ago? Tehre’s really nothing for them to do around here, so they’re just chilling.

Alej: Since Tae and I are both doing the Party Animal aspiration, we take turns as the primary host. Tonight’s it’s my turn. Our first guests to arrive are Carly, Honey, Jace, and Twila.

Kenji: Uncle Jace, Auntie Twila! Come join me in a game of Don’t Wake the Llama! I’d like to introduce you to Papa Tae’s long-time bestie, Grand Duke Thiago Abrantes.
Jace: Nice to meet you, Thiago! Any friend of Tae's is a friend of ours!

Alej: Carly heads straight for the pumpkin pie. Honey wanders into the palace. At first, our guests are only interested in our two desserts: Pumpkin Pie and Puff Puffs. Kristen is the first to grab a plate of the Turkey Dinner.


Carly: Tae, we’re not at your home, right? In the picks you shared, your dining area was tiled.
Tae: You’re right. When Alej’s Royal Advisor Cordelia that we’trying to attend a social event at five different venues, she offered to let us host our Harvestfest dinner here ath their Vedemar Palace.


Tae: Jace, are you gonna share those photos you’re taking of Irene posing?
Alej: Tae, look! My Royal Advisor Cordelia (the blond on the right) has a baby bump!


Tae: Honey, I hear congratulations are in order. I’m so happy for your good news!
Honey (ecstatic): Rowan and I are so excited after waiting all this time! It’s been four months!
Tae: Thiago, congratulations to you and Cordelia too. It looks like Cordelia and Honey will be giving birth only a few days apart

Juliette: Lately, Romeo and I have been thinking about having a baby. What do you think, Tae?
Tae: Definitely go for it, Julette! Everybody else seems to be having babies these days. Disclaimer: I did "discuss expanding the family with both Cordelia and Thiago, but not with Juliette or Romeo.


Amarachi: *tries several times to introduce herself to Kristen but fails every time
Kenji: Hey, gorgeous! Are you ready to age up with me tomorrow?



Alej: Our last guest to arrive is Cebolla who walks out of the palace with Pumkin Stew on her mind. (Was she upstairs in the palace all this time?) But when she reaches the rest of us, she stops to fangirl over her wife. Never change, Cebolla!


Alej: Kenji can you transportalate up to the balcony to take a photo of all of us? I’m ending our party in about five minutes. (You can see Cebolla still fangirling at the bottom of the pic.)


Tae: We're giving thanks today for all the great friends we Navarros are so lucky to have made over the past eight-and-a-half months! Thanks so much, besties! 🥰

Watcher’s Note:
I had some issues with this dinner party. First, Jace showed up without any pants; they must have been from a kiit that I don’t. I used MCCC to quickly modify his wardrobe in CAS and when we left CAS, the game smoothly returned control to our ouseold.
Next, Grandpa Shoji showed up without pants, so I did the exact same thing. However, this time, the game switched control to Grandpa Shoji’s household. When I switched control back to the Navarro household, the game had cnacelled our social event though our guests were still at Verdemar Palace.
So if you’re wondering why not much happened at the party, ithat’s why. Because we had to enter CAS twice then do some mumbo-jumbo to switch control back to the Navarros, by the time the party ended "early," it ws 2 am. Sorry, guests! We’l do better next time!

















Comments