Family Reunion

Tuesday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 11)

Fenrir emerges from the treehouse after completing his Creative Genius aspiration.

Kenji: We’ve always let our fathers make the gourmet pet meals. But Sasuke and Zorro come and eat so quickly, they don’t need meals that never spoil. So, here I am on gourmet pet recipe duty!


Tae: Let’s be honest here, bestie. Cordelia might but a young adult but you? Bruh, you aren’t getting any younger. It’s time you and Cordelia had an heir!
Thiago: You don’t have to say it twice, Tae! I’m going home now to get right on it!


(In Verdemar)
Fenrir: Thanks for coming home from school with me, Leo!
Leo: Sure! But I thought we were going fishing, not running a marathon!
Fenrir: We’re almost there, I promise! And the run’ll be so worth ti!




Kenji: So when I said I was gonna ask you to Prom, I forgot that I can’t ask you cuz I graduated early.
Amarachi: Oh. Hey, what’s that? *reads The Legend of Simcalibur
Kenji: Step asid, milady, while I pull this sword out!

Kenji: Aaarrrggghy!
Amarachi (to herself): It’s oka if I only share this video of Kenji with my closest friends, isn’t it?


(Back home)
Tae: Grandpa! Grandma! You’re the last guests to arrive at our Family Reunion. Welcome! Grandpa Shoji, where are your pants?
Grandpa Shoji: I am so very tired lately, Tae! I don’t hink I have much time left…
Tae (changing Grandpa’s outfit): Don’t say that, Grandpa. Do you and Grandma want to come stay over for a while?

Lou: I think I’ve learned everything you can teach me. I no longer need you as my mentor.
Tae: Ready are you? What know you of ready? (Tae actually chose, “I’m proud of you, Lou!”)


Tae: Oh, there go Mama Brytani and Grandma Jiwoo. I wonder what those two are up to?



Huh, How did I not see that coming? No wonder Grandpa Shoji is feeling tired. (Did I mention that Grandma Jiwoo is erratic?)

It’s so great seeing the whole family together like this. My sister Chiyos is around here somewhere, too.
Too bad our gold-medal Family Reunion didn’t count for my Party Animal aspiration.




Comments