Saturday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 16)
Tae: In the morning, Gemini returned to his family in Moonwood Mill and the rest of us traveled to our funeral venue in Windenburg.
(Summer House lot (40x30): “Church with Cemetery” by KIKI_store)
Mama Brytani gazes at the memorial portraits of her parents.

Tae: In the morning, Gemini returned to his family in Moonwood Mill and the rest of us traveled to our funeral venue in Windenburg.
(Summer House lot (40x30): “Church with Cemetery” by KIKI_store)
Mama Brytani gazes at the memorial portraits of her parents.

I start the memorial service with a lighthearted eulogy. I’d hired our daughter Xica as our entertainer but she doesn’t show, so Fenrir steps up to take care of our “Play a musical instrument goal. Thank ou, Fenrir!


Mama Brytani and Auntie Megumi, grieving the passing of their father. Uh, Papa Caleb? (Did I invite him accidentally?)
Our daughter Xica strolls in 90 minutes late. Gurrrl, your services are no longer needed!
After the service, I console my mother in her grief.

Then, because all our parents are here, I place a table in front of the church and cake them all up to elders. I know, I know! I should’ve thrown them a proper birthday party. But tomorrow’s the wedding and things will get super busy after that!
Um, we'll invite them on stayovers to fawn over the babies!

(At Verdemar Palace)
Alej: There they are, dueling in front of the palace!
Tae: And Cordelia looks very not-pregnant! C’mon, let’s go look for their baby!
Alej: Ooooh, Cordelia had boy/girl twins! We’re gonna age them up to infants, right?
Tae: Of course, that’s why we’re here! But first, let’s feed them and change their diapers.
After the service, I console my mother in her grief.

Then, because all our parents are here, I place a table in front of the church and cake them all up to elders. I know, I know! I should’ve thrown them a proper birthday party. But tomorrow’s the wedding and things will get super busy after that!
Um, we'll invite them on stayovers to fawn over the babies!

(At Verdemar Palace)
Alej: There they are, dueling in front of the palace!
Tae: And Cordelia looks very not-pregnant! C’mon, let’s go look for their baby!
Alej: Ooooh, Cordelia had boy/girl twins! We’re gonna age them up to infants, right?
Tae: Of course, that’s why we’re here! But first, let’s feed them and change their diapers.

Tae: There you are, Cordelia! I was hoping to have a word with you in private.
Cordelia: Oh? About what, Tae?
Tae: I see your daughter inherited your violet eyes, Cordelia.
Cordelia: You and Kenji have violet eyes, too. So?

Tae: So, I discovered that you’re having a secret affair behind my bestie Thiago’s back. What do you think I should do? You realize this would be no minor scandal, don’t you?
Cordelia: Exposing that secret would completely ruin me! How can I persuade you to keep my secret?
Tae: Nothing much. I’m happy to keep your infidelity a secret as long as you promise that, once your daughter grows up, she'll marry into the Navarro family.

Cordelia: Oh? About what, Tae?
Tae: I see your daughter inherited your violet eyes, Cordelia.
Cordelia: You and Kenji have violet eyes, too. So?

Tae: So, I discovered that you’re having a secret affair behind my bestie Thiago’s back. What do you think I should do? You realize this would be no minor scandal, don’t you?
Cordelia: Exposing that secret would completely ruin me! How can I persuade you to keep my secret?
Tae: Nothing much. I’m happy to keep your infidelity a secret as long as you promise that, once your daughter grows up, she'll marry into the Navarro family.

Cordelia: Of course, Tae! I was planning to propose that, anyway! (I wasn’t but I’ve heard what Tae's done to the Capps.)
Tae: I knew you’d see things my way, bestie!
Cordelia (to herself): Oh, now, I'm his bestie?
Tae: I knew you’d see things my way, bestie!
Cordelia (to herself): Oh, now, I'm his bestie?
Watcher's Notes:
*The funeral venue looks great but the raised platform area was too small for the guests to light candles, causing the event tracker to get stuck and stop progressing. I played two generations of a 10-gen legacy challenge in Ravenwood, but that never happened to me before (because I only used the funeral venues in Ravenwod, no doubt).
*Haha, now I regret that Tae didn't host a nice birthday dinner for his and Alej's parents. It's not too late! They can still invite their parents out to a nice dinner for a belated birthday celebration! I blame the fact that Tae still had his two never-spoil cakes from the birthday party at the Dambele Palace the night before.





Comments
Post a Comment