Friday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 15)
Tae: In the middle of the night, my grandparents peacefully passed away in their sleep.

Juliette: What did you want to talk to me about inprivate, Tae?
Tae: You phoned last night to ask about trying for baby, so this morning I checked to see if you were pregnant and discovered you’re no longer married to Romeo. How long have you been staying in the house Romeo worked so hard to buy while married to a rando homeless dude from Oasis Springs?
Juliette: Um..well…uh…
Tae: Did you think nobody’d notice that the head of the Monty Dynasty is no longer a Monty?
Tae: You’re a disgrace, Juliette. You’re no longer fit to lead the Monty Dynasty. *extorts to step down as Dynasty Head
Juliette: Does this mean I become the Dynasty Heir instead?
Tae: No! My Watcher will be by later to restore your marriage with Romeo since he still loves you. You better be nice to my Watcher! She’s furious that she just bought the Sim 2 Legacy edition this morning specifically to replay your Veronaville scenario then you go and do this.

Alej: In the evening, we travel to Dambele Palace to throw a quadruple birthday party! First up is Lady Amarachi who ages up to a young adult.

Tae: In the middle of the night, my grandparents peacefully passed away in their sleep.

Juliette: What did you want to talk to me about inprivate, Tae?
Tae: You phoned last night to ask about trying for baby, so this morning I checked to see if you were pregnant and discovered you’re no longer married to Romeo. How long have you been staying in the house Romeo worked so hard to buy while married to a rando homeless dude from Oasis Springs?
Juliette: Um..well…uh…
Tae: Did you think nobody’d notice that the head of the Monty Dynasty is no longer a Monty?
Tae: You’re a disgrace, Juliette. You’re no longer fit to lead the Monty Dynasty. *extorts to step down as Dynasty Head
Juliette: Does this mean I become the Dynasty Heir instead?
Tae: No! My Watcher will be by later to restore your marriage with Romeo since he still loves you. You better be nice to my Watcher! She’s furious that she just bought the Sim 2 Legacy edition this morning specifically to replay your Veronaville scenario then you go and do this.

Alej: In the evening, we travel to Dambele Palace to throw a quadruple birthday party! First up is Lady Amarachi who ages up to a young adult.

Next up is her young brother Obi Darong, who ran in and blew out his candles before Watcher saw him. He’s now a teen. I blow out my candles right after Obi, after spending nearly two real-life months as a teen!
Last up is Dante Monty, the new Dynasty Head of the Monty Dynasty. Dante is a Good Goofball. I wonder what his new trait is.
Alej: When’s your due date, Cordelia?
Cordelia: Tae discussed expanding the family with Thiago on Tuesday, so I’m thinking I’ll give birth tomorrow.

Kenji: Now that Lady Amarachi and I are young adults, I ask her grandfather, Adekoya Darong, for his blessing. He smiles and hugs me, but I was expecting a notification of some kind. Nothing. I’ll try asking Lady Amarachi’s mother instead.

Last up is Dante Monty, the new Dynasty Head of the Monty Dynasty. Dante is a Good Goofball. I wonder what his new trait is.
Alej: When’s your due date, Cordelia?
Cordelia: Tae discussed expanding the family with Thiago on Tuesday, so I’m thinking I’ll give birth tomorrow.

Kenji: Now that Lady Amarachi and I are young adults, I ask her grandfather, Adekoya Darong, for his blessing. He smiles and hugs me, but I was expecting a notification of some kind. Nothing. I’ll try asking Lady Amarachi’s mother instead.

I find Grand Duchess Jawara upstairs and ask for her bless to marry her daughter. She also gives me a smile, warm words of encouragement and a hug. But still no notification. Is that a green light?

Kenji: Please say the word if I’m moving too fast for you but I can’t wait for us to be together: heart, mind, and soul. I have already sought and received the blessings of your family. Lady Amarachi, will you marry me?
Amarachi: Yes, yes, yes! I’ve been dreaming of this moment since the first time we met!

Kenji: Of course, we will have a beautiful wedding! When do you want to have it?
Amarachi: Tomorrow?
Kenji: We have a family event tomorrow but what about Sunday? Oh, I discovered that I’m Loyal!
Amarachi: You better be!

Kenji: Please say the word if I’m moving too fast for you but I can’t wait for us to be together: heart, mind, and soul. I have already sought and received the blessings of your family. Lady Amarachi, will you marry me?
Amarachi: Yes, yes, yes! I’ve been dreaming of this moment since the first time we met!

Kenji: Of course, we will have a beautiful wedding! When do you want to have it?
Amarachi: Tomorrow?
Kenji: We have a family event tomorrow but what about Sunday? Oh, I discovered that I’m Loyal!
Amarachi: You better be!



Comments
Post a Comment