Cordelia’s Unpublished Writings

Tuesday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 20)

Kenji: This morning, I arrive at the Local Wares Stall at 8 am instead of at 9 when it opens, so I take a look around Bellacorde. I find an Enchanted Mirror and ask it for a secret but get nothing.


Across the water, I spot another cluster of rocks on a small island. Nope, not mentioning this to Papa Tae or he’ll have me looking for treasure chests. He really wants to find the remaining three volumes of The Unpublished Writings of Cordelia. Something about his next world, Tartosa, offering even more lore about her. Aaaaand, the Local Wares Stall only sells Vol. 1. Again.


Alej: This morning, I hit level 5 of the Nectar Making skill. I’m delighted that my bottle of Strawberry Nectar comes out Lightly Aged already. No more nectar making until Tartosa, though.


Fenrir: Thanks for coming over after school, Willow!
Willow: Thanks for inviting me. Hey, are you going to age up to teen soon like all our friends?
Fenrir: I hear you’re aging up at the end of this month. I’m waiting until the day we move to Tartosa.

Willow: King Alej invites me along to the dinner party he hosts at Verdemar Castle. I’m stuck dining with the grownups, which is pretty awkward. Where did Fenrir and Kenji go?


Tae: Listen, your fathers will keep Cordelia and Thiago busy while you case the palace.
Kenji: Case? What am I looking for?
Tae: Stands to reason that the Unpublshed Writings might be around here, don’t you think? Good luck, son! I better get back to our dinner guests.
(Later, in one of the rooms…)


(The next morning)
Kenji: C’mon, Binti! Stop being stubborn and let me teach you how to say please and thank you!


Cordlia: Good morning, Fenrir! I was wondering if you wanted to come over.
Fenrir: Sorry, ma’am! I’m practicing diving now, but I’ll visit with my family this evening,. Is that okay?
Cordelia: We look forward to seeing you then!

Amarachi: Thank you for mentoring me, Papa Tae! I’m level 9 now, so I can take it from here!
Tae: Great progress, Amaarchi! And don’t forget our entire process: Craft new ceramic > Break Ceramic > Repair Ceramic > Glaze > List on Plopsy. We earn no Prestige from breaking or listing the piece, but it’s part of our loop. And remember to listen to music the whole time!


Alej: You may have Tae’s hair, Mariama, but you look like me!
Mari: Flying!


Fenrir: After my dads age up the Thebe twins, they chat with Cordelia and Thiago. Watcher, these twins could really use makeovers! Meanwhile, Kenji vanished as soon as we arrived.
Kenji: Now that my Burgliate spell is off cooldown, I can nick the other volume! We’re only missing Vol. 2 now. Guess I’m back to checking the stall again?



Comments