Thursday, Winter in Bellacorde (Sep 27)
Alej: Abdicating the throne yesterday left me as an unranked commoner so I rejoin the Noble Career. What? I’m a Level 1 Knight…like Dante? I decide to visit the Enchanted Mirror and choose “Gaze into the Future” to see what fate has in store for me. The Mirror blesses me with a promotion to Lord (Level 2).
Kenji: Seriously, after all your work to build our dynasty, you’re a Level 2 Lord? Here, let me bestow a title on you!
Alej: Nice! Thank you, Kenji. Now I’m a Baron (Level 3 Noble).

Alej: Cordlia, thanks for coming over. I have a task to choose a Noble Advisor. Would you do me the honors, again?
Cordelia: Of course! (I wonder what happens when Alej leaves Ondarion, though.)

Alej: I should’ve asked you weeks ago but let’s become besties, too! Don’t look know, but we’re being watched.
Cordlia: Oh, its Grand Duchess Jawara Darong and that homeless noble Akachi Onoja.
Alej: We didn’t even know they were visiting us! We need a doorbell or something. Akachi’s a powerful duelist. Tae dueled him during the Grand Masters Invitational.
Cordelia: Yes, I saw that duel.. *whispers: I also read on Sims Wiki that those two are dating but I’ve never seen them being romantic.

Tae: Granted we Navarros spend most of our time around the pirate tavern, Ye Olde Voyager, but Verdemar is easily my favorite neighborhood of Ondarion. Look at that tiled plaza, those terraced hills, the way the town wraps around the coastline!


Alej: We didn’t even know they were visiting us! We need a doorbell or something. Akachi’s a powerful duelist. Tae dueled him during the Grand Masters Invitational.
Cordelia: Yes, I saw that duel.. *whispers: I also read on Sims Wiki that those two are dating but I’ve never seen them being romantic.

Tae: Granted we Navarros spend most of our time around the pirate tavern, Ye Olde Voyager, but Verdemar is easily my favorite neighborhood of Ondarion. Look at that tiled plaza, those terraced hills, the way the town wraps around the coastline!


And then perched on the cliffs in pride of place sits the magnificent Verdemar Palace.

I snoop around inside Verdemar Palace, hoping against hope that I’ll come across that 2nd volume. I find a secret passageway which I explore twice. The first time I receive 150 simoleons and the second time I get a Leopard Frog. Nope, not worth my time!

Alej: Welcome back, how did things go at the Palace?
Tae: Has fishing here been as lucrative as fishing back in Moonwood Mill.
Kenji: Nope, we’ve only caught lots of fish and a few upgrade parts.
Alej: Hey, can we go home now/ I need to complete my 2nd daily task.

Alej: I’d completely forgotten that I’d bought the Nepotism 1, 2, and 3 dynastic perks that speed up promotions for dynasty members! As soon as I complete my 2nd daily task, I go to the throne to “Claim Noble Promotion.” I repeat this process until I reach the rank of Duke (L8 Noble career).
Huh, I was so depressed this morning when I started out as a Level 1 Knight, but I’ve bounced back! Tae and I will be Grand Dukes tomorrow, no problem!


I snoop around inside Verdemar Palace, hoping against hope that I’ll come across that 2nd volume. I find a secret passageway which I explore twice. The first time I receive 150 simoleons and the second time I get a Leopard Frog. Nope, not worth my time!

Alej: Welcome back, how did things go at the Palace?
Tae: Has fishing here been as lucrative as fishing back in Moonwood Mill.
Kenji: Nope, we’ve only caught lots of fish and a few upgrade parts.
Alej: Hey, can we go home now/ I need to complete my 2nd daily task.

Alej: I’d completely forgotten that I’d bought the Nepotism 1, 2, and 3 dynastic perks that speed up promotions for dynasty members! As soon as I complete my 2nd daily task, I go to the throne to “Claim Noble Promotion.” I repeat this process until I reach the rank of Duke (L8 Noble career).
Huh, I was so depressed this morning when I started out as a Level 1 Knight, but I’ve bounced back! Tae and I will be Grand Dukes tomorrow, no problem!

Watcher’s Notes:
*Dynasty Perks: When we started out, the first perks we bought were Easier Alliances (to lower the friendship requirements for forming alliances) and Discreet (because Tae had jumped right into the Social Puppeteer aspiration, we needed to protect the Navarro Dynasty from his actions, lol). By the time we reached Prestige 10, we’d bought nearly all of the perks. But we had all the ones we really needed when we'd reached Prestige 7.
*Nepotism perks: We hadn’t realized just how strong the Nepotism 1, 2, and 3 perks were because Alej and Kenji were already high-ranking perks by that time It was insane how quickly Alej’s performance bars maxed out, allowing him to immediately claim another promotion.
*Dynasty Perks: When we started out, the first perks we bought were Easier Alliances (to lower the friendship requirements for forming alliances) and Discreet (because Tae had jumped right into the Social Puppeteer aspiration, we needed to protect the Navarro Dynasty from his actions, lol). By the time we reached Prestige 10, we’d bought nearly all of the perks. But we had all the ones we really needed when we'd reached Prestige 7.
*Nepotism perks: We hadn’t realized just how strong the Nepotism 1, 2, and 3 perks were because Alej and Kenji were already high-ranking perks by that time It was insane how quickly Alej’s performance bars maxed out, allowing him to immediately claim another promotion.


Comments
Post a Comment