Birthdays vs Prom

Monday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 10)

Fenrir: This morning, I teach Gemini the essentials to being a useful dynastic squire. We have no swords to polish nor armor to maintain, our main duty is to contribute to the Navaros Dynasty’s prestige by gardening, fishing, playing with pets, and stuff like that.
Gemini: Pretty much our old routine in Moonwood Mill except for the pets.

Alej: Tae had previously learned Fia Acosta’s secret from Cordelia so I hunted down my Royal Advisor, I had to ask her 4-5 times but she finally coughed it up. I’d already met Fia on Day 2, so the rest was easy!


Tae: I find the Unpublished Writings of Princess Cordelia Vol. 1 in my personal inventory today and start reading it. I don’t even remember where I found it. I wonder how many more volumes there are.

Alej: In the late afternoon, we visit Dambele’s Zambira Marketplace. The boys go fishing along the northern coast of Dambele.
Meanwhile, I walk south of the marketplace to Anansi’s Well.




Tae: On the way home, we stop by the Bellacorde Palace for Tybalt’s final fall from grace: I extort him to step down as Dynasty Head.
Alej: Not exactly the “final fall,” boo. Since Social Puppeteer requires me to “Extort or Sell 10 Secrets,” I approach Beatrice Capp, the new Dynasty, extorting her to make her father an Outcast.
Tae: Guess we're all done extorting the Capps!  Let’s go home so you can sell off your secrets to polish off that aspiration, Alej.

Amarachi: At first, I was disappointed that you asked me on a Romantic Date to your home, but his area feels just like a park!


Amarachi: When should we age up to young adults, Kenji? I feel like I’ve been a teen since the beginning of time!
Kenji: Same. Part of me wants to age up asap (so I can propose). What do you think?
Amarachi: Whenever you age up is when I age up. But when we do, I’d like to age up my younger brother Obi to a teen at the same time.
Watcher: Darn you two! Why couldn't you both drink tea at the same time?


Kenji: Another part of me wants to ask you to be my first Prom Date. I’ve gone to Prom several times with my older siblings but never with a date.
Amarachi: Me neither! Prom on Saturday and our birthdays on Sunday! But what if Prom doesn’t happen for us?
Kenji: In that case, we can throw our birthday party with Obi on Saturday night.






Comments