Mon, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 19)
Kenji: When I return to the wedding venue, I notice this cluster of three rocks to the side with red rocks. I looked them up and, apparently, there are 4 of these spots in each neighborhood where treasure chests randomly spawn. Yeah, no, we don’t have the time to go looking for them then checking back for random spawns.

Binti: Sliding is fun!

Watcher’s Notes:
*Prestige: With the little ones here, we’ll be lucky to reach Prestige 9 by the end of the month. It’s fine. We’ve already bought all the dynasty perks we need.
*Sasuke and Zorro: Can pets be invited for stayovers?
Kenji: When I return to the wedding venue, I notice this cluster of three rocks to the side with red rocks. I looked them up and, apparently, there are 4 of these spots in each neighborhood where treasure chests randomly spawn. Yeah, no, we don’t have the time to go looking for them then checking back for random spawns.
Fenrir: I almost get exiled–I mean, sent on vacay–with Zorro this morning to stay with Papa Alej’s parents in Oasis Springs. But I talked my parents out of it. I mean, look at our massive garden and tell me they don’t need a dedicated gardener to weed, water, and harvest all this! (Now that I’m allowed to stay, I’m going stash a bunch of plants in household inventory. We’re all abou pottery now, not flower arranging!
Watcher: The screenshots of the girls as infant and toddlers I shared last night were from three different runs from the infant to toddler stages, with the game crashing each time I tried to save. Today is our fourth time and we managed to save after the toddler birthdays, at last.
Alej: While Amarachi paints and Kenji holds down the ceramic fort, I interact with Binti until she’s ready to age up to a toddler. It’s been like freaking Groundhog Day!

Tae: Look at Mariama’s pouty mouth and those droopy eyes that are the same color as Alej’s eyes!

Tae: While Fenrir’s at school, Amarachi paints, the three of throw pottery, and the girls move around watching us, gaining Movement and Thinking at the same time. We hit Prestige 8!
Alej: Where’s Kenji?
Tae: I sent him down to the Local Wares stall to check for Cardelia’s Unpublished Writings. His Transportalate spell makes him the perfect go-fer! I’m gonna miss that when we move to Ondarion!
Alej: Why don’t you become a spellcaster.
Tae: Can’t. The rules aay I need to leave any occult state behind when we move. Hey, but you could do it!

Amarachi: I take a break from painting to read to the girls. They’re both so adorable!

Mari: Who you?
Fenrir: I’m Fenrir, your older brother. You can call me Fen. You wanna play?
Watcher: The screenshots of the girls as infant and toddlers I shared last night were from three different runs from the infant to toddler stages, with the game crashing each time I tried to save. Today is our fourth time and we managed to save after the toddler birthdays, at last.
Alej: While Amarachi paints and Kenji holds down the ceramic fort, I interact with Binti until she’s ready to age up to a toddler. It’s been like freaking Groundhog Day!

Tae: Look at Mariama’s pouty mouth and those droopy eyes that are the same color as Alej’s eyes!

Tae: While Fenrir’s at school, Amarachi paints, the three of throw pottery, and the girls move around watching us, gaining Movement and Thinking at the same time. We hit Prestige 8!
Alej: Where’s Kenji?
Tae: I sent him down to the Local Wares stall to check for Cardelia’s Unpublished Writings. His Transportalate spell makes him the perfect go-fer! I’m gonna miss that when we move to Ondarion!
Alej: Why don’t you become a spellcaster.
Tae: Can’t. The rules aay I need to leave any occult state behind when we move. Hey, but you could do it!

Amarachi: I take a break from painting to read to the girls. They’re both so adorable!

Mari: Who you?
Fenrir: I’m Fenrir, your older brother. You can call me Fen. You wanna play?
Mari: Dolls?

Binti: Sliding is fun!

Watcher’s Notes:
*Prestige: With the little ones here, we’ll be lucky to reach Prestige 9 by the end of the month. It’s fine. We’ve already bought all the dynasty perks we need.
*Sasuke and Zorro: Can pets be invited for stayovers?




Comments
Post a Comment