An Ironclad Reputation

Wednesday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 5)

Tae: The first thing I do this morning is expose three of the Capp Dynasty’s secrets on social media, advancing me to the final stage as a Social Puppeteer. Now that I'm nearly done with that aspiration, I interact with our throne room's throne to join the Noble career. Why? Because I must be in that career to engage in "Noble Rivalry Duels.” (More later on this)

Next, I hunt down Tybalt in Dambele but his scandal I exposed this morning has a 2-day cooldown so I can't extort him until Friday.  You're wondering why I’m picking on Tybalt? Ever since Juliette Capp was disowned by the Capps for eloping with a commoner (my bestie Romeo Monty), her brother Tybalt has never lifted a finger to help her. So, yes, I have a personal goal to destroy the Capp Dynasty and help the Monty Dynasty flourish.

Tae: We travel to the Zambira Marketplace in Damble in the afternoon. The sole vendor there is not seeling anything we need. However, when I gaze to the right of the marketplace…

I spot a well. I learn that it’s named Anansi’s Well. Isn’t Anansi that legendary trickster in West African folklore, symbolized by a spider? I decide to challenge its riddles!

Next, I travel to Verdemar in search of Fia Acosta. You may recall that we'd serendipitously run into her on our second day in Ondarion. I find her at Ye Old Voyager (the local pirate tavern) and promise that her secret is safe with me.

Fia give me the rare Vorpal Sword in gratitude and I ask her to be besties. Life is good!

Fenrir: Hey, look who’s here in Verdemar! Two of my favorite sims: Molfgang and Irene Munch! *autonomous hugs Wolfgang

Back home, I sell 10 secrets to the Info Broker to complete my Social Puppeteer aspiration.
Hehe, I still have four secrets about Tybalt. I’m just waiting for his scandal to come cooldown. With my new Ironclad Reputation, Tybalt can't touch me!

Kenji: Tonight, I ask Lady Amarachi out on our first date. Since we’re both Creative, I choose the Casbah Arts Center in San Myshuno’s Arts Quarter.

Can you believe the nerve of Penny Pizzazz? It’s like she waited for our First Kiss to photobomb us!

Amarachi: Thanks for inviting me here, Kenji! It’s my first trip out of Ondarion and I love that you brought me to the Casbah Arts Center!
Kenji: This is also my first visit here, so we can explore it together!

Kenji: I thought she might enjoy painting a Cultural Mural together but our date ended before we could finish it. Hearing about how my fathers met, my relationship with Lady Amarachi has nothing of their passionate intensity. But even though our mutual attraction is Neutral, we share amazing compatibility and artistic synergy. I believe we have a solid foundation for a strong, loving marriage in the future.


Comments