Thursday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 21)
Kenji: I’m teaching Mari how to say please and thank you when a noble phones to scold me for my poor career performance and threatening a demotion. Please, I’ve been on family leave! Papa, why didn’t you get the same phone call?
Alej: Who me? I have the Professional Slacker trait. Don’t you?
Kanji: First, I make my daily stop at the Local Wares Stall. Nope, no Vol. 2! *leaves for a commoner-aligned Noble Venture
Tae: In the late afternoon, I host a toddler playdate, inviting every toddler I know, all three of them. Of course, as soon as Cordellia arrives, she wants to duel.
Binti meets Tomas Thebe.
Alej: Are you ready for take-off, William?
William: Go, go, go!
Mariama: Are you a boy?
C: No, I’m Coralie Thebe. Who are you?
Mari: I’m Mariama Navarro. Do you like art, Coralie?
Coralie: S’okay. I like you more.

Coralie: Do you like me, Mariama? Friends?
Mariama: Yes! Friends! *hugs

Tae: Amarachi, let’s age up our girls before ending the toddler playdate!
Amarachi: Yes, let’s go!

Cordelia: What do you think, Coralie! Do you want to age up with your new friends?
Coralie: Yes, please!
Fenrir: Whoa, Tomas! You are looking very un-regal. But don’t worry! Our Watcher’s got your back!

Watcher: Here are the girls’ post-makeover looks. That’s Binti (left) in her everyday outfit and Mariama (right) in her Hot Weather outfit.
Kenji: I’m teaching Mari how to say please and thank you when a noble phones to scold me for my poor career performance and threatening a demotion. Please, I’ve been on family leave! Papa, why didn’t you get the same phone call?
Alej: Who me? I have the Professional Slacker trait. Don’t you?
Kanji: First, I make my daily stop at the Local Wares Stall. Nope, no Vol. 2! *leaves for a commoner-aligned Noble Venture
Tae: In the late afternoon, I host a toddler playdate, inviting every toddler I know, all three of them. Of course, as soon as Cordellia arrives, she wants to duel.
Binti meets Tomas Thebe.
Alej: Are you ready for take-off, William?
William: Go, go, go!
Mariama: Are you a boy?
C: No, I’m Coralie Thebe. Who are you?
Mari: I’m Mariama Navarro. Do you like art, Coralie?
Coralie: S’okay. I like you more.

Coralie: Do you like me, Mariama? Friends?
Mariama: Yes! Friends! *hugs

Tae: Amarachi, let’s age up our girls before ending the toddler playdate!
Amarachi: Yes, let’s go!

Cordelia: What do you think, Coralie! Do you want to age up with your new friends?
Coralie: Yes, please!
Fenrir: Whoa, Tomas! You are looking very un-regal. But don’t worry! Our Watcher’s got your back!

Watcher: Here are the girls’ post-makeover looks. That’s Binti (left) in her everyday outfit and Mariama (right) in her Hot Weather outfit.







Comments
Post a Comment