Tuesday, Winter in Bellacorde (Sep 25)
Kenji: I start my morning at the Enchanted Mirror to investigate a secret about Tybalt Capp. Imagine my disamay when I try to expose his secret on social media, only to realize that the scandal exposed yesterday by Papa Alej has a two-day cooldown. So much for our smear campaign!
Alej: I don’t usually visit the Local Wares Stall but I have a daily task to “Use a Noble Introduction” on two sims. Plus, Kenji texted me that the stall is selling a sword that Tae and I don’t have in our collection: Throne of Roast Rapier. I buy the rapier then introduce myself to the vendor.

While walking around looking for a second stranger, I come across this statue surrounded by plants. I wonder if we could decorate our Tartosa grounds with something like this?

On my way home, I find the Local Wares Stall staffed by a different vendor. No wait, it’s selling food instead of local wares. First, I introduce mseylf to the vendor to complete my daily task.
Then, I zoom out to get a better look at the Bellacorde layout.

Darn Watcher and her bad vision! Do you mean to tell me that all those days Kenji returned home saying that the Local Wares Stall was selling food, he’d gone to the wrong stall? Because Kenji travels only by his Transportalate spell and never on foot, he’s been occasionally visiting the wrong stall for the past 3.5 weeks. Ugh! I share this map, fellow simmers, so you won't repeat our mistake! Bruh, those stalls look exactly alike!
Back home, I sit on my throne and ponder the timing for transferring the crown to Kenji. I realize with a shock that Tae and I leave Ondarion with Fenrir and Mariama in only five more days!
I summon Kenji to the throne room.
Alej: Son, I am stepping down as Dynasty Head
Kenji: Wait, what are you doing? What’s happening?
Alej: I am still the Kingdom Leader but you are now the Dynasty Head of our dynasty. The first thing you should do is appoint a new Dynasty Heir.

Kenji: Amarachi, I would like you to become my heir until our daughter Binti is old enough to lead our dynasty in my place.
Amarachi: Of course, Kenji. I’m honored to be your heir until Binti comes of age.


Fenrir: Awesome job on bringing home A grades, girls!
Mariama: How come you talk to Binti and me like you’re some old man. How long have you been a kid, anyway?
Fenrir: Let’s see. I believe it’s been about five sim-weeks! Papa Tae says I finally get to age up to a teen on October 1st.
Kenji: I start my morning at the Enchanted Mirror to investigate a secret about Tybalt Capp. Imagine my disamay when I try to expose his secret on social media, only to realize that the scandal exposed yesterday by Papa Alej has a two-day cooldown. So much for our smear campaign!
Alej: I don’t usually visit the Local Wares Stall but I have a daily task to “Use a Noble Introduction” on two sims. Plus, Kenji texted me that the stall is selling a sword that Tae and I don’t have in our collection: Throne of Roast Rapier. I buy the rapier then introduce myself to the vendor.

While walking around looking for a second stranger, I come across this statue surrounded by plants. I wonder if we could decorate our Tartosa grounds with something like this?

On my way home, I find the Local Wares Stall staffed by a different vendor. No wait, it’s selling food instead of local wares. First, I introduce mseylf to the vendor to complete my daily task.
Then, I zoom out to get a better look at the Bellacorde layout.

Darn Watcher and her bad vision! Do you mean to tell me that all those days Kenji returned home saying that the Local Wares Stall was selling food, he’d gone to the wrong stall? Because Kenji travels only by his Transportalate spell and never on foot, he’s been occasionally visiting the wrong stall for the past 3.5 weeks. Ugh! I share this map, fellow simmers, so you won't repeat our mistake! Bruh, those stalls look exactly alike!

Back home, I sit on my throne and ponder the timing for transferring the crown to Kenji. I realize with a shock that Tae and I leave Ondarion with Fenrir and Mariama in only five more days!
I summon Kenji to the throne room.
Alej: Son, I am stepping down as Dynasty Head
Kenji: Wait, what are you doing? What’s happening?
Alej: I am still the Kingdom Leader but you are now the Dynasty Head of our dynasty. The first thing you should do is appoint a new Dynasty Heir.

Kenji: Amarachi, I would like you to become my heir until our daughter Binti is old enough to lead our dynasty in my place.
Amarachi: Of course, Kenji. I’m honored to be your heir until Binti comes of age.


Fenrir: Awesome job on bringing home A grades, girls!
Mariama: How come you talk to Binti and me like you’re some old man. How long have you been a kid, anyway?
Fenrir: Let’s see. I believe it’s been about five sim-weeks! Papa Tae says I finally get to age up to a teen on October 1st.



Comments
Post a Comment