A Cross-Dynasty Wedding

Sunday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 17)

Tae: Alej, you’ll be happy to know I’ve changed my mind.
Alej: You did? Um, about what exactly?
Tae: Remember you wanted to try for baby at the end of last month? Well, I’m ready now. We won’t try for baby, but we’ll have a baby.

Watcher: This is my fourth and last attempt at creating a wedding venue for Prince Kenji and Ladamy Amarachi’s wedding. It’s on the Lair on the Open Air lot, where Carly first lived after moving to Ondarion. If the venue looks familiar, it’s because I downsized Tae & Alej’s 30x30 wedding venue from May to fit into this 30x20 lot in Verdemar, then redecorated with the Royalty & Legacy pack's assets.

Kenji: When about a third of our guests have arrived, I kick off the Processional/


Tae: Fenrir! This is not the time or place for one of your mwahaha moments! Yes, that’s much better!


Kenji: Afua Ananou was my very first friend in Ondarion. I asked Kenji to make her the Flower Pal.


Afua: Why is your father walking Lad Amarachi down the aisle, Fenri?
Fenrir: Because her father passed away and her gradfather is the Officiant.
Afua: She sure looks beautiful!
(Lady Amarachi is wearing the “Mara Dres” from the Naija Collection, Part 1, by Icre-Cream-for-Breakfast and OBiGem.)

Townie: Hey, Alejandro!
Alej: That’s King Alejandro to you, buddy. How did you get my private number?
Townie (avoids question): I’d like to get to know Juliette Monty as a friend. Do you think I should ask her to hang out?
Alej: Absolutely not! But if you must, be sure to invite along her husband Romeo, too!

Tae: Do you remember Lola Park? She’s Juwon Park’s daughter and was Kenji’s first and only Prom Date. I thought maybe Virgilio and Lola might get along so I asked Kenji to invite her to this wedding. Looks like they met up without my help. I saw them sitting together later, too.


Kenji: The moment I saw you, I knew you were the one!
Adekoya: *gasps


Amarachi: I felt the same way but tried to play hard to get. But soon I will be forever yours and you will belong to me, too!
Adekoya: My little girl! *weeps


Kenji: Once the ceremony ends, Lady Amarachi phones to ask about living together.
When I say yes and try to go to the Move Household menu but get a popup menu instead.


Apparently, my wife and I have three options: (1) she joins the Navarro Dynasty/household, (2) I join the Darong Dynasty/household, or (3) we both move out and start our own dynasty. Of course, I choose option 1.


Comments