A Busy Day…and Night

Monday, Fall in Bellacorde (Sep 3)

Alej: After mentoring Kenji in Flower Arranging, I start preparing two West African soups for tonight’s dinner guests. I'll prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes for dessert.

Kenji: I have a daily task to “Assign a Noble Advisor,” so I invite Lady Amarachi over and ask her. (Should I have asked Papa Tae instead?)

Tae: While Alej finishes up cooking, Kenji and I go to the tournament grounds where we meet the Grand Duchess Cordelia Thebe (my bestie Thiago’s wife). She’s chatting with a sim named Fia Acosta who leaves soon after we introduce ourselves.

Alej: Since Cordelia’s the Thebe Dynasty’s Head, Tae texts me to come meet her. We share the Romantic and Loves the Outdoors traits, becoming good friends right away. Taking a deep breath, I propose an alliance since we both share the Bold ideal, and she accepts!

Tae: I enroll in the mid-tier Regional Ondarion Invitational Swordsmanship Tournament, After defeatng Nancy Landgraab (?), my bestie Thiago, and a sim named Radwan Gomes, I place first.

Alej: My dinner party for the 4-sim Darong household starts at 5 pm, but the Grand Duchess Jawara and Lady Amarachi don’t arrive until 7 pm. At 8, I hunt down the Dynasty Head, Grand Duke Adekoya Darong, who doesn’t seem at all inclined to attend my dinner party. Rude! Since our dynasties share the Artistic ideal, I propose my second alliance.

Kenji: We have dinner without Grand Duke Adekoya and his grandson Lord Obi, then visit our art gallery to view the various works of art. Lady Amarachi and her mother seem to enjoy our family's art gallery.


Alej: Tae, Kenji, and I stay behind in the gallery to discuss how the art gallery was received. We return to the dining room to see Grand Duchess Jawara guzzling nectar straight from the bottle. Grand Duke Adekoya finally arrived between 10:30 and 11 pm. Better later than never, I guess. Thanks for coming, friends!

Tae: After our gold-medal party, I check the World Map’s Travel View to see what’s up with Tybalt Capp, Head of the Capp Dynasty residing in the Bellacorde Palace. As you can see, he and daughter Beatrix are currently out. Chance!

Fenrir: I got it, Papa Tae. I go around to the front and knock on the door then trap everyone into a long story using my Charisma 9 plus my Incredibly Friendly and Great Story teller trait.
Tae: That’s right, son! Your job is to make time for me to snoop around for extortion fodder.
Fenrir: So, you’re entering by a back door on the first floor?

Tae: After you text me that you’re in the house, I’ll teleport to the second-floor balcony outside Tybalt’s bedroom.

Bah! The bedroom offers only two snooping options. I get nothing from the bookcase but the bed gives up Celeste’s “Belle of the Eyeball” scandal.




Disappointed, I change back to my everyday wear and go downstairs in search of Virgilio. I ask him to be besties but, sadly, I can’t pump him for secrets because we have no mutual contacts except Alejandro.  Uh, Sasuke? Why are you here?
Sasuke: You tell me!

Comments