Werewolf Potluck

Wednesday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 10)

Kenji: A fantasy novel I pushed this morning got nominated for a Starlight Accolate. I don’t suppose Papa Alej would go to the ceremony with me this Sunday.



Tae: Our Moonwood Relic collection is only missing the Canine Familiar Figurine "Brutus" now!


Lou: How you liking The Collective, Tae?
Tae: Getting pack promotions isn’t hard but I don’t like all the pack rules. And you know I have history with Kristopher. Honestly, I think I prefer being packless. When you gonna defeat Rory and rejoin The Collective?


Lou: It’s harder to gain pack XP in the Wildfangs. For example, one way to earn it is to spar with packmates. But my only packmate is the pack leader Rory and she’s a young adult so I can’t spare with her.
Tae: Why don’t you age up? Of course, Yuna will want to age up with you.
Lou: I’m ready to age up, Tae. Is it okay with you if Yuna also ages up now?
Tae: Why don't you ask her?

Lou: Hello, my name’s Lou Howell. I’ve been wanting to meet you, neighbor.
Rowan: Aah, you’re the Fated Mate of Tae’s daughter Yuna, right?
Lou: That’s me!. Here, I’ve been carrying around this book to give you.
Rowan: Hmmm, The Diary of Greggorius Lumvik. 


Yuna: Davi threw a birthday party two weeks ago, so Lou decides to throw a neighborhood potluck instead and invites all the werewolves.
Lou: I choose Rowan Woods as a potluck contributor cuz I hear he’s a great cook, and I choose Lily Zhu  cuz she's a Foodie.


Lou: Our special guest, Nancy Landgraab of the Landgraab Dynasty. Does she have some fancy title?
Tae: Lou! You need to Pacify her. I tried but failed.
Lou: I got it! *pacifies Nancy, pulling her out of her rampage
Yuna: Why doesn’t Nancy have any fur, though?


Yuna: You live right next door to us, but we hardly ever see you.
Honey: Rowan and I haven’t had much time to explore Moonwood Mill yet. Rowan
Yuna: Here’s a copy of The Insider’s Guide to Being a Werewolf for you. I’ve had dismal look exploring the tunnels. I don’t even bother anymore. But scavenging and fishing have been really productive.
Tae: Now that our own routines (the whole werewolf thing) have settled, we'll invite you and Rowan over for dinner.


Tae: Lou ends the party by sparring with his pack leader Rory.
Sammy: Xica’s great but her family’s a bit sketchy…


Xica: Back in April, when Papa Tae invited Papa Alej to this very lounge the day after Papa Alej won his Bachelor Challenge, Papa Alej asked to live together. Maybe some their mojo will rub off on me!


Xica: At 2 am, I finally cave and ask Sammy to be romantic partners. Of course, he says yes. But why couldn’t he ask me?



Watcher’s Notes:
*Wildfangs: The Collective starts out with out four wolves, whereas the default Wildfangs pack only starts out with two (Rory and Lou). I didn’t think through Lou’s Wildfang Renegade aspiration goal to “Turn 3 Sims into Werewolves.” Apart from Nancy (lol), he should’ve picked two sims that would make viable fellow werewolves, whether Lou’s a Wildfang or not.


Comments