Thursday, Spring in Moonwood Mill (Aug 4)
Tae: We don’t usually have formal meetings like this, but it’s time I shared with you my plans for our month in Moonwood Mill. Of course, Alej already knows everything.
Lou: You mentioned back in Tomarang that you had a role in mind for me.
Tae: My main plan involves Alej and I grooming you to defeat Kristopher Volkov and take over the Moonwood Collective pack
Lou: Me? Why not you, Papa Tae?
Tae: I never stay in one town longer than a month, Lou. But you and Yuna are werewolves. Wouldn’t you be happier living in Moonwood Mill, here in this house?

Tae: That’s why I want you to become the Emissary of the Moonwood Collective. At first, I’d planned to stay strictly in the wings, ensuring that you had the optimum environment to gain strength and learn diplomacy. But then Greg bit Yuna and now the stakes have changed.
Yuna: What do you mean?
Tae: Even if Lou becomes Alpha of the Moonwood Collective, Greg will pose a threat to the safety of you, Lou, your future children, and this town as a whole. Greg needs to be put in his place. Now that I’m a werewolf, I’ll train until I’m strong enough to defeat Greg.

Alej: You know I always have your back, Tae.
Lou: I won't let you down, Papa Tae! Yuna and I support your plans 100%
Kenji: Just say the word, Papa. My time and magic are entirely at your disposal?
Xica: Eh, can I age up already? I want nothing to do with all the pack politics and werewolf drama! I just want to age up, win over Sammy Garcia, then marry him and enjoy our HEA in Ciudad Enamorada.
Alej: We can talk later, Xica, about your birthday party. Now's not the time.

Tae: I only plan to remain a werewolf until I can deal with Greg. After experiencing a full moon and completing my Werewolf Inititate aspiration this morning, I switch to the Cure Seeker aspiration. Kenji fished up The Diary of Greggorius Lumvik two days ago, so I begin by re-reading Greg’s diary.
Yuna: I join Papa to read on the sofa, hoping to unlock the Lunar Epiphany trait to improve my luck with exploring the underground tunnels and scavenging. Papa and I both unlock it.

Lou: My first step is to join the Moonwood Collective. I’m already friends with its pack leader, Kristopher Volkov, so I compliment his ratty coat then ask to become a Friend of the Pack.

Next, when I ask to join the Moonwood Collective, he shows me a pool of various trials from which I choose 3. As my first trial, I give the Alpha a rare or uncommon collectible (an uncommon Fire Opal crystal from our garden’s Crystal Tree). For my second trial, I give him a cooked dish (by Papa Tae).

For my third trial, I demonstrate my Savenging ability.

After all that, I’m not automatically accepted into the pack. I need to do a little more groveling.

I am now officially a member of the Moonwood Collective, joining at the Omega rank.

Watcher’s Notes:
*Werewolf ranks: By earning werewolf xp, a werewolf progresses through give ranks: Pup, Runt, Prime, Veteran, and Apex.
*Pack ranks: Each werewolf pack also has its own social hierarch of ranks: Omega, Delta, Beta, and Alpha.
*The Unforgiven: What did Kristopher Volkov (KV) ever do to Tae? It’s actually Tae’s Watcher who holds a grudge against KV. The first werewolf I ever created in CAS was a gorgeous wife for him. They married and had three children. One day, I happened to check his household and noticed he was gone. He had abandoned his wife and three children to move in with the local (Grimtooth Bar) bartender who lived in Sulani. KV was married to both women. I’m still mad, lol.
Tae: We don’t usually have formal meetings like this, but it’s time I shared with you my plans for our month in Moonwood Mill. Of course, Alej already knows everything.
Lou: You mentioned back in Tomarang that you had a role in mind for me.
Tae: My main plan involves Alej and I grooming you to defeat Kristopher Volkov and take over the Moonwood Collective pack
Lou: Me? Why not you, Papa Tae?
Tae: I never stay in one town longer than a month, Lou. But you and Yuna are werewolves. Wouldn’t you be happier living in Moonwood Mill, here in this house?

Tae: That’s why I want you to become the Emissary of the Moonwood Collective. At first, I’d planned to stay strictly in the wings, ensuring that you had the optimum environment to gain strength and learn diplomacy. But then Greg bit Yuna and now the stakes have changed.
Yuna: What do you mean?
Tae: Even if Lou becomes Alpha of the Moonwood Collective, Greg will pose a threat to the safety of you, Lou, your future children, and this town as a whole. Greg needs to be put in his place. Now that I’m a werewolf, I’ll train until I’m strong enough to defeat Greg.

Alej: You know I always have your back, Tae.
Lou: I won't let you down, Papa Tae! Yuna and I support your plans 100%
Kenji: Just say the word, Papa. My time and magic are entirely at your disposal?
Xica: Eh, can I age up already? I want nothing to do with all the pack politics and werewolf drama! I just want to age up, win over Sammy Garcia, then marry him and enjoy our HEA in Ciudad Enamorada.
Alej: We can talk later, Xica, about your birthday party. Now's not the time.

Tae: I only plan to remain a werewolf until I can deal with Greg. After experiencing a full moon and completing my Werewolf Inititate aspiration this morning, I switch to the Cure Seeker aspiration. Kenji fished up The Diary of Greggorius Lumvik two days ago, so I begin by re-reading Greg’s diary.
Yuna: I join Papa to read on the sofa, hoping to unlock the Lunar Epiphany trait to improve my luck with exploring the underground tunnels and scavenging. Papa and I both unlock it.

Lou: My first step is to join the Moonwood Collective. I’m already friends with its pack leader, Kristopher Volkov, so I compliment his ratty coat then ask to become a Friend of the Pack.

Next, when I ask to join the Moonwood Collective, he shows me a pool of various trials from which I choose 3. As my first trial, I give the Alpha a rare or uncommon collectible (an uncommon Fire Opal crystal from our garden’s Crystal Tree). For my second trial, I give him a cooked dish (by Papa Tae).

For my third trial, I demonstrate my Savenging ability.

After all that, I’m not automatically accepted into the pack. I need to do a little more groveling.

I am now officially a member of the Moonwood Collective, joining at the Omega rank.

Watcher’s Notes:
*Werewolf ranks: By earning werewolf xp, a werewolf progresses through give ranks: Pup, Runt, Prime, Veteran, and Apex.
*Pack ranks: Each werewolf pack also has its own social hierarch of ranks: Omega, Delta, Beta, and Alpha.
*The Unforgiven: What did Kristopher Volkov (KV) ever do to Tae? It’s actually Tae’s Watcher who holds a grudge against KV. The first werewolf I ever created in CAS was a gorgeous wife for him. They married and had three children. One day, I happened to check his household and noticed he was gone. He had abandoned his wife and three children to move in with the local (Grimtooth Bar) bartender who lived in Sulani. KV was married to both women. I’m still mad, lol.
*Why Lou?: I've already played a sim who completed the Emissary of Moonwood Collective aspiration. Since Tae leaves Moonwood Mill on August 30th, he wants to leave the Moonwood Collective pack and the town in the hands of his daughter and future son-in-law.
*The Lone Wolf aspiration: Tae will do what's best to defeat Greg but he will not be trying to complete this aspiration. It has a goal to "Unleash the Beast 25 times," which would require Tae to max out his Fury meter to force a transformation then endure a two-hour Rampage. We tried it one time and decided Tae's got better things to do with his time than that.
Comments
Post a Comment