The Werepup Trio

Friday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 20)

Tae: We don’t have much time left with the Howells (Lou, Yuna, Gemini, and Selene), so we’re speeding through the toddler stage. Last night, I set up a toddler area around a Plumbite gemstone, with everything they need to skill up. Potties are just a short walk away.


Selene on the slide with Fenrir and his Auntie Yuna on the right.

Gemini with his his Papa Lou.

Yuna: Until Lou leaves for work this evening, there are four caregivers for three toddlers. This means Lou and I can take turns slipping away to briefly handle our pack duties.


Lou: How you doin’, Jacob?
Jacob: I know it’s not your fault, but it’s been an adjustment moving to that cramped, rundown trailer park.
Lou: I”m sorry to hear that, Jacob. (Huh, Tae never told anyone that he heard Kristopher’s “Grim Lover” secret from me.)
Jacob: I do have my own trailer, though, so there’s that.
Lou: You’re a good guy, Jacob. You should come around our house more often.

(Near Greg's trailer)
Yuna: Thanks for agreeing to duplicate Brutus, Kenji! When we pooled together all our Moonwood Relics for Papa Tae, we were only missing Brutus.
Kenji: No problem! Thanks for being my bodyguard. *casts CopyPasto
Yuna: Eek!
Kenji: You literally become a furry beast on full moons and rampage, but you squeal at a little ole magic spell?

Tae: Oh wow, kids! You assembled a second collection of Moonwood Relics for me! From now on, whenever I move, I’ll take this display of Moonwood Relics with me as a memento of the epic month we spent here together in Moonwood Mill!

Selene and Gemini playing in the fantastical tent. Looks like Selene will be the first to max all her skills.

Alej: A family portrait of our summer in Moonwood Mill. I want a family portrait to take with us after the toddler trio has aged up to children!

Tae: While Lou’s at work, I get a warning from the Collective that my Diplomacy value is slipping. I never actually left the pack, assuming that I’d be auto-kicked when I cured myself.
When Lou returns from work, I formally take leave of the pack, citing that I want to take the cure although Lou knows I’ve already taken it. Weird.

Watcher’s Notes:

*Family portrait: I used Ravasheen’s Modern Family Portrait mod.
*Aug 30th: 10 more real-life days seems like a long time–it’s one-third of the month! But I bet it’s going to whiz by before I know it. I wanted Tae to host a weenie roast! I want the household to go on vacay at Granite Falls. Where did the days go?

Comments