The Ring Bear’s Boo

Monday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 8)

Kenji: Grandpa Jun comes over to mentor me. He also tells me a little about his monthlong artistic residency in Ondarionr back in April.

Tae: Yes, I am scavenging right by the warning signs in front of Greg’s yard. I’ll tell you why in a sec, but I just wanna say it took me two days to figure out how to use my Enhanced Smell ability. Now that I know how to use it, my loot drop rate’s nearly 100%


The reason I’m scavenging around Greg’s trailer is cuz I’m looking for a figurine of his former familiar, an Alpha Wolf named Brutus.


Xica: I”m aware that, by only fishing, Kenji’s found more relics and rare books than the rest of us, but why am I fishing? I have a hot date tonight!
Tae: Wait until Kenji’s finished his first pottery work, then you can leave.


Jun: You’re such a fast learner, Kenji! I won’t need to technically mentor you for much longer. But if you place a second pottery wheel and kiln, we can throw pottery side and side. Has your father ever spoken to you of the Japanese concept of gei wo nusumu (steal the art)? Some aspects of pottery you can only learn by observing a master at work.


Xica: I hope you don’t mind that I invited you to a restaurant in the town where you live.
Sammy: I’ve actually never been here, Xica. I still haven’t fully recovered financially from my time as the cursed Ring Bear.


Watcher: Xica did not come to play.


After dinner, they relocate to the Rattlesnake Juice Bar in search of a sofa.
Niiiiice, they are Deeply Connected!


Xica: Am I being old-fashioned? I want Sammy to either ask me to be his romantic partner or ask to live together. Sammy's smittten, I adore him, and we have maxed romance bars, so I’ll give him two more days…





Comments