Today, I’m continuing to build and furnish my Ondarion lot so that it will be move-in ready on September 1st. It’s even pricier than my Innisgreen build in May, but I want my future Navarro Dynasty household to look the part.
Before that, however, my werewolf trio will be finishing up scouts before their next Scout meeting, so here they are in their uniforms.
I’ve already shared the Throme Room (which will be closed to the public until Alej is worthy), which is flanked on both sides by a reception room (right) and a kitchen (left).
This is the reception room, obviously. The back wall uses the “faux arches” wallpaper instead of large windows to conceal the family garden in back.
This is Tae’s first-ever double-stove kitchen. I realize it’s a luxury. Alej can focus on preparing meals for his VIP dinner gatherings, whereas Tae will cook for the family. The kitchen is also where the family will share meals. The stairs at the bottom lead to Alej’s nectar cellar.
The formal dining room for entertaining aristocratic guests. The house isn't fully furnished yet. For example, I'll be adding a bar and buffet table to this room later.

This room will eventually display the household’s painting, ceramic art, and flower arrangements for exclusive, invite-only art viewings. Alej and Fenrir will use a club of varying membership to control access to both this room, the reception room, and guest dining room.

I got distracted while building the nectar cellar. It only needs to be large enough for storing rack of nectar. It also has a secret door, disguised as a bookcase, which leads to a werewolf containment bunker.
Fenris won’t manifest as a werewolf until the latter half of September, but I couldn’t resist seeing what a secret door would look like.
I want to build a public area in this 17x40 tile area on the lot's left bottom corner. I remember in Sengeal when I’d be on my way somewhere, a friend would ask me to join them for tea. This would trigger a whole ritual of one person leaving to buy tea, another to retrieve a tea kettle and cups, and another starting a small fire. Meanwhile everyone is chatting while we wait. I wanted to try recreating this social custom in this park. It also has a little hookah nook and a public restroom (because horrors! We don’t want just anyone stomping dirt inot our home!). As usual, I got bored trying to landscape, so I’m leaving this lot as is until September 1st. Kenji will be crafting a ceramic tea set for the table.
I guess I should dd a few objects to attract the nobles, too. That's a question for another day.





Comments
Post a Comment