Tae’s September Lookbook (Ondarion)

I’ve redone the household’s whole wardrobe for September because what works for Moonwood Mill looks out of place in Ondarion. I’m sharing almost all of Tae's new outfits and 3 of Alejandro's new outfits, but you’ll no doubt only need the informal everyday and party outfits. I will share a compressed zip file later in this post of non-occults teen Kenji and grade-schooler Kenji.

Also, please don’t worry about what to do with Tae’s children who have moved out. You can, for example, move Davi, Xica, and Yuna somewhere together in the same house. The same with Kenji so as not to crowd your own story in Ondarion.

Tae
My boy has a new look for Ondarion and I’m totally here for it!

Hair: JohnnySims Maxwell with Root Overlay
Be sure to download both the Male hair package and the Root Overlay package.
To apply the dark roots, you'll find Root Overlay in the Face Paint category
(I haven’t decided yet whether I’ll return to Tae’s Minaje hair in later months so I'm not deleting it yet.)
removing it from my Mods file.)

I've split their everyday outfits into two categories: informal is the usual everyday outfit; public outfits, for example are worn when for handling dynastic duties or swords tournaments

Everyday 1 (not pictured): That white shirt and jeans outfit that he's keeping until the challenge ends
Everyday 2: (informal): Top/R&L, pants/HSY, shoes/R&L
Everyday 3: (public): All Royalty & Legacy pack (R&L)
Formal (official ceremonies/weddings): Top & pants/R&L, shoes/MWS

Athletic & swimwear: no change
Party: All R&L, except socks (use any white socks)
Hot Weather: All R&L
Cold Weather: Full body/R&L, shoes/any black boots

Alejandro
Everyday 1 & 2 (not picture): Keep the previous 2 informal outfits forever
Everyday 3 (formal): All R&L
Formal: Top & pants/R&L, Shoes/Get Famous
Party: Keep 2 party outfits forever; Add top/pants/shos: All R&L


Kenji & Fenrir
You can download non-occult versions of teen Kenji and grade-schooler Fenrir. Copy their zip file to your Tray folder, extract the tray files, then copy/paste them directly into your Tray Folder. The zip file's link is in my EA Forum post.


Comments