Tuesday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 25)
Lou: Last night, the kids hosted a “rehearsal” slumber party where they focused on telling two of the three stories they nee knocked out 2 out of the 3 stories needed for the Slumbere Party Animal’s “Tell 3 Stories from a ASleeping Bag” with household members. Tonight, is the “real” sleepover so I’m making Nasi Lemak for the guests.
Alej: For variation, I’m also making two pizzas–that one with 2 slices of 4 different flavors.
What should I make for dessert, Lou?
Selene: Today, we bring home As and complete Whiz Kid. Grandpa Tae promised we won’t have to go to school for the rest of the week, so yay!

Fenrir: First to arrive at our slumber party are Willow Munch and Amelia Devereaux.
Fenrir: I’m surprised how quickly I make friends with Willow, Leo, and Leif after I invite them to play Don’t wake the Llama with me!
Fenrir: We complete our “Watch TV” party goal by watching Superkids: Cortex Catastrophe. Um, somebody didn’t check which way the cushions were facing.
Watcher: Sorry! Erm, I was busy making sure the cushions wree all different swatches…
Selene: Exchanging friendship bracelets with my family would be lame, but my only non-family good friend isn’t a party guest. Whatever! I invite Jacob over to the lot and we become bracelet buddies.

Fenrir: So, Melody, don’t worry! I’m not hitting on you or anything like that. But since we’re good friends, can we exchange friendship bracelets?
Melody: Cool! Sure!

Gemini: I check my friendships with all the party guests and see that Willow and I are almost good friends. After a little more chatting, we’re bracelet buds! Good thing this is a diff simverse or she mighta not said yes…

Selene playing hopscotch with Amelia
Gemini: After watching Austin play marbles for a while, we chatted some and became friends right away.
Watcher: Sorry this isn’t the “real” Austin’s hair. He aged up with this hairstyle and I thought it looked nice, so I kept it. 🙂

Fenrir: We met so many new kids our age and made a lot of new friends at a good time, since some of our party guests will age up to teens soon. As the co-hosts, Gemini and I each earned five Charisma levels when we ended our gold-medal Slumber Party.
Watcher’s Note:
I have a simming friend who swears by Don’t Wake the Llama for building friendships quickly but it’s never worked for my sims…until tonight. I’ll have to try this again to check if it always work or if Fenrir was just lucky to be playing with compatible sims.
Lou: Last night, the kids hosted a “rehearsal” slumber party where they focused on telling two of the three stories they nee knocked out 2 out of the 3 stories needed for the Slumbere Party Animal’s “Tell 3 Stories from a ASleeping Bag” with household members. Tonight, is the “real” sleepover so I’m making Nasi Lemak for the guests.
Alej: For variation, I’m also making two pizzas–that one with 2 slices of 4 different flavors.
What should I make for dessert, Lou?
Selene: Today, we bring home As and complete Whiz Kid. Grandpa Tae promised we won’t have to go to school for the rest of the week, so yay!

Fenrir: First to arrive at our slumber party are Willow Munch and Amelia Devereaux.
Fenrir: I’m surprised how quickly I make friends with Willow, Leo, and Leif after I invite them to play Don’t wake the Llama with me!
Fenrir: We complete our “Watch TV” party goal by watching Superkids: Cortex Catastrophe. Um, somebody didn’t check which way the cushions were facing.
Watcher: Sorry! Erm, I was busy making sure the cushions wree all different swatches…
Selene: Exchanging friendship bracelets with my family would be lame, but my only non-family good friend isn’t a party guest. Whatever! I invite Jacob over to the lot and we become bracelet buddies.

Fenrir: So, Melody, don’t worry! I’m not hitting on you or anything like that. But since we’re good friends, can we exchange friendship bracelets?
Melody: Cool! Sure!

Gemini: I check my friendships with all the party guests and see that Willow and I are almost good friends. After a little more chatting, we’re bracelet buds! Good thing this is a diff simverse or she mighta not said yes…

Selene playing hopscotch with Amelia
Gemini: After watching Austin play marbles for a while, we chatted some and became friends right away.
Watcher: Sorry this isn’t the “real” Austin’s hair. He aged up with this hairstyle and I thought it looked nice, so I kept it. 🙂

Fenrir: We met so many new kids our age and made a lot of new friends at a good time, since some of our party guests will age up to teens soon. As the co-hosts, Gemini and I each earned five Charisma levels when we ended our gold-medal Slumber Party.
Watcher’s Note:
I have a simming friend who swears by Don’t Wake the Llama for building friendships quickly but it’s never worked for my sims…until tonight. I’ll have to try this again to check if it always work or if Fenrir was just lucky to be playing with compatible sims.







Comments
Post a Comment