Slayin'

Thursday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 11)

Yuna: Lou and I are just chatting about nothing special when we hear a Clang! Then a notice about the Wildfangs and The Collective having formed an alliance. Is it because Lou’s in the Wildfangs now?
(Watcher: I've never seen that message before.)

Lou: It’s still morning so, on a whim, I go challenge Rory to an Epic Tug of War for pack leadership. I take along Yuna cuz she’s my boo but I also ask Tae to come cuz I get a Happy buff whenever my Mentor's nearby.




I defeat her and become Alpha of the Wildfangs, with Rory being demoted to Beta. I complete the Wildfang Renegade aspiration and receive a new reward trait: Chomp Champion. It'll be so useful for turning and recruiting new pack members.


Tae: After Greg, Rory Oaklow is considered the second toughest “boss” in our simverse. Now that Lou’s the Wildfangs Alpha, it’s time I take out Kristopher Volkov. I challenge to an Epic Tug of War for pack leadership.




Tae: I’ve been strategizing my eventual rematch with Greg and Lou has been copying all my preparations. Since he defeated Rory, I knew I could defeat Kristopher. And now I’m the new Alpha of the Moonwood Collective.
Volkov: Darn it. Now Tae's the boss of me. 😣


Lou: Time to take my new Chomp Champion trait for a test drive. First stop is Windenburg to visit Max Villlareal. After some small talk, I ask Max if he'd want to become a werewolf. I knew he'd say yes.


In San Myshuno’s Arts Quarter, I visit Billie Jang next. Look at Billie, encouraging me to bite her, just like Max did. It's the Chomp Champion effect.


Lou: Oh, good afternoon, Mrs. Jang. Nothing to see here!


Xica: As soon as Lou gets home, I invite Sammy over.
Sammy: Did she have to choose a bear rug?


Tae: It’s almost 10 pm on a full moon night. You need to go before the Call of the Moon makes me crazy.
Alej: Come find me as soon as you think it’s safe, okay? I’ll be waiting up. (How much longer will he be a werewolf?)


Xica: I’ve been romancing Sammy non-stop for the past seven hours. It’s pretty obvious he has no plans to propose, so I take matters into my own hands. We’re engaged!




Watcher: After having Xica take Sammy for some hot tub woohoo, I go check on the wolves in their underground bunker.
When I return, I find this. What the heck are you two doing in the hot tub?!?! Synchronized swimming?











Comments