August Is Almost Over!

Monday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 24)

Fenrir: We wake up early to knock out some aspiration goals. The Physically Gifted reward trait from Rambunctious Scamp is a must for every respectable werewolf!

Was the Playtime Captain aspiration’s Pack Animal reward trait named with werewolves in mind? Selene howls while Gemini and I become besties.


Heading out for our first day of grade school! That’s me in back with black hair. At first, I worried that my hair color’s different from both my dads, but Papa Alej told me Papa Tae’s natural hair color is black. Whew!

Yuna: When my sister Xica phones to ask about trying for a baby, I tell her to go for it!

Kenji: These days, I’m mostly crafting kintsugi pottery to display in our art viewing room in Ondarion. I'm deep in the zone when my phone rings.

Really? Morgan Fyres? She’s attractive but I didn’t even realize I knew her. I politely decline her suss invite.

I’ve started reading about Swordsmanship to prepare for our move to Ondarion.

Lou: We’ve gradually been replacing the kitchen appliances, plumbing, and other furnishings that Tae will be taking with him when he moves out with Alej and their two sons, Kenji and Fenrir. It’s going pretty quick with all four of us doing upgrades.

Gemini: I have the Active trait so I earn my Keep Fit badge before Fenrir and Selene do. That makes me the first Llamacorn Scout!

Tae: This evening, we go around introducing ourselves to the children we hadn’t met yet. I’m sad to notice that some of our friends feel paranoid around my daughter Yuna and my son-in-law Lou, even though they’re in human form and my friends are Werewolf Allies. It makes me worry about Fenrir’s future, but I want him to embrace his werewolf heritage and live proud of who he is.

Watcher’s Note:

*It’s odd and somewhat sad, to me, that werewolves–even in human form–elicit fear and paranoia in human sims, while every other occult in The Sims 4 game is allowed to “pass. A vampire like Vlad elicits disgust because of specific vampire weakness which isn’t innate to all vampires.
I”m not sure what this form of discrimination means. Are werewolf occults designed for simmers who want to go around terrifying human sims all the time? I love Tae’s werewolf family and wish I had a choice whether they would scare non-werewolf sims or not.





Comments