Saturday, Spring in Moonwood Mill (Aug 6)
Lou: This morning, I catch my first Luna Fish. This is an exciting moment because I hear Grilled Luna Fish is a great pre-combat food! Papa Tae learned the Grilled Luna Fish recipe yesterday, so I’m leaving right now to bring him my catch!
Tae: Since Tueday, I’ve been reading and rereading Greg’s Diary. This morning, I finally learn the Wolf-B-Gone recipe. To make sure, I pull out our bar to see if the drink appears. Yes! There’s a full moon tomorrow, so I can harvest 3 Moonpetals then. Oh wait, tomorrow’s Xica’s birthday party…

Lou: These pack promotions are coming faster than I’d expected. Now I’m a pack Beta and the only rank above mine is…you guessed it…Alpha!

Yuna: I find Kristopher Volkov near the pack’s garden planters and follow the same steps as Lou to become a member of the Moonwood Collective. Before heading home, I give him a packmate gift.

Yuna (to hersel): I finally get my Prom Night with Lou! And now we’re Fated Mates!
Lou (to himself): belalucina was right. I shoulda just said yes at the art museum.

Yuna: Xica, Kenji, and I vote for Lou for Prom King and we vote for Noah Kane for Prom Jester.
It’ll be a fun surprise for Lou!

Except it isn’t, because Kenji is voted Prom Royalty for the second time. Who voted for him, anyway?
(Not Principal Prescott glancing at my brother with that thought bubble!)

Xica: Something’s seriously wrong with Principal Prescott. Should I report her to the Board of Education?
Kenji: If you want, but better do it anonymously.

Kenji: C’mon, Xica. let’s take a selfie together!

Lou: Finally, Yuna! Let’s go on that romantic ride we shoulda had three weeks ago!


Watcher’s Notes:
*Prom Night: After Lou’s possessive outburst at Copperdale Pier on seeing Yuna emerge from the Cuddle Carts with Malcolm Landgraab 3 weeks ago, Yuna and Lou didn’t get the travel prompt for Prompt. After installing sims4me (bienchen)’s No Get Fmaous Events on Calendar mod, I consulted with Gemini who suggested having Yuna & Lou become high school students again. In the past, my teens have been been able to attend Prom even after early graduation as long as the Prom Date was secured before graduation.
Not saying you'll need to do what I did, just sharing what happened to me and hoow I fixed Prom for my teens.
Anyway, the important thing is: Yuna finally got her Prom Night with Lou! <3
*Broken family tree: I noticed today that Brytani CHo was no longer Tae’s mother but his aunt. After two hours of troubleshooting. I downloaded the SonozakiSisters’ Set Parent Fix Cheat mod. Fixed me up in minutes. Thank you so much, SonozakiSisters!
Anyway, the important thing is: Yuna finally got her Prom Night with Lou! <3
*Broken family tree: I noticed today that Brytani CHo was no longer Tae’s mother but his aunt. After two hours of troubleshooting. I downloaded the SonozakiSisters’ Set Parent Fix Cheat mod. Fixed me up in minutes. Thank you so much, SonozakiSisters!
Comments
Post a Comment