Friday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 29)
Alej: I almost forgot about learning to make nectar for my dinner parties in Ondarion!
Alej: You’ve neglected me so much romantically lately that I got the Fear of Being Alone, Tae!
Tae: Are you trying to guilt-trip me, Alej? Watcher, you deleted Alej’s latest want, right? Right!?
Alej: I almost forgot about learning to make nectar for my dinner parties in Ondarion!
Alej: You’ve neglected me so much romantically lately that I got the Fear of Being Alone, Tae!
Tae: Are you trying to guilt-trip me, Alej? Watcher, you deleted Alej’s latest want, right? Right!?
Watcher: Hurry and fulfill his want while you're still living in a full house, Tae!
Tae: We wait until the kids return from school, then start a Weenie Roast at the park.
Alej: Kids, you’re in charge of the main party goal: Roast 3 hot dogs. Can you do that?
Fenrir: Papa Tae says you grew up in Ondarion. Would you have any tips for me?
Phillip: Since your father Alejandro is Brazilian, you can fish for Cod in Verdemar so he can prepare Bolinhos de Bacalhau (Cod Fritters).
Fenrir: Thank you!
Gemini: I hear you defeated the Mother Plant today! Awesome!
Cebolla: I hear you’ll be an even stronger werewolf than your father Lou!

Rowan: Ugh, thishot dog tastes awful!
Kristen: Did you roast it yourself or take one of the kid’s leftovers? Tae’s Apple Cobbler tastes divine!
Gemini: Sweet threads, Mr. Rollins!
Jace: Uh, thanks?
Tae: I’ve been asking you repeatedly all evening but you kept walking away. But it’s time, Carly!

Fenri: Noooo! Our Weeneie Roast ends and Kristen goes home, so I’m still stuck at “Attempt Introduction" with her! 😭
Tae: We wait until the kids return from school, then start a Weenie Roast at the park.
Alej: Kids, you’re in charge of the main party goal: Roast 3 hot dogs. Can you do that?
Fenrir: Papa Tae says you grew up in Ondarion. Would you have any tips for me?
Phillip: Since your father Alejandro is Brazilian, you can fish for Cod in Verdemar so he can prepare Bolinhos de Bacalhau (Cod Fritters).
Fenrir: Thank you!
Gemini: I hear you defeated the Mother Plant today! Awesome!
Cebolla: I hear you’ll be an even stronger werewolf than your father Lou!

Rowan: Ugh, thishot dog tastes awful!
Kristen: Did you roast it yourself or take one of the kid’s leftovers? Tae’s Apple Cobbler tastes divine!
Gemini: Sweet threads, Mr. Rollins!
Jace: Uh, thanks?
Tae: I’ve been asking you repeatedly all evening but you kept walking away. But it’s time, Carly!
Fenrir: My third failed attempt to introduce myself to Kristen Yrsa. I know, I’ll ask her to play chess with me!

Fenri: Noooo! Our Weeneie Roast ends and Kristen goes home, so I’m still stuck at “Attempt Introduction" with her! 😭









Comments
Post a Comment