Monday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 17)
Tae: Darn it, ALej!

I still havent’ found the Canine Familiar Figurine “Brutus.” Since Brutus was Greg’s familiar, I always scavenge around Greg’s trailer once a day.

Uh oh. I’m not sticking around to see if Greg would attack me now that I’m helpress.

Lou: I’ve called all the Wildfang members to this hangout so they’ll witness me transferring leadership back to Rory. Then, I'll leave the Wildfangs.

Next, I go find Papa Tae to rejoin the Collective. Feels great to be in the same pack with my family again!

(The next day)
Lou: I can’t believe we’re going to become parents tomorrow, Yuna. Are you scared?
Yuna: No, because I know you’re gonna come with me to the hospital and you won’t even think about playing video games in the delivery room. *arches a brow
Lou: Me? I would never!

Yuna: We have exactly 14 days until the end of August. Do you think we can finish the Romantic Explorer before then?
Lou: Aren’t we gonna be too busy with our baby?
Yuna: We have extra bedrooms here. The grandparents will be thrilled to stay over and halp out!

Watcher: I love Yuna and Lou and I know their baby will be adorable. Before Tae leaves Moonwood Mill, I’m going to create a separate save for Yuna’s family and play them now and then. Fingers crossed their baby will inherit the Greater Wolf Blood trait!

Tae: Lou, I’m entrusting the leadership of the Collective in your capable hands. When Alej and I leave Moonwood Mill at month end, it’s reassuring to know that you and Yuna will be incharge of the Collective as its Alph and Beta.

Tae: Tell me the truth, Alej. Just how did I end up pregnant? Hmmm?
Alej: Would you believe that I intended to choose Woohoo but misclicked and hit Try for Baby instead?
Tae: No, try again.
Alej: All our kids are growing up and moving out, Tae! Next month will be Kenji and I wanted…I wanted...
Tae (interrupts): Alej, will you still love our bambino if it’s born a werewolf?

Tae: Just me and my protegee Lou, hanging out fishing in our new pet sheets.
Lou: Thank you, Ellu!
Tae: Open you eyes when you say thank you, boi.
Watcher: Thanks so much, Ellu! 😘
Tae: Darn it, ALej!

I still havent’ found the Canine Familiar Figurine “Brutus.” Since Brutus was Greg’s familiar, I always scavenge around Greg’s trailer once a day.

Uh oh. I’m not sticking around to see if Greg would attack me now that I’m helpress.

Lou: I’ve called all the Wildfang members to this hangout so they’ll witness me transferring leadership back to Rory. Then, I'll leave the Wildfangs.

Next, I go find Papa Tae to rejoin the Collective. Feels great to be in the same pack with my family again!

(The next day)
Lou: I can’t believe we’re going to become parents tomorrow, Yuna. Are you scared?
Yuna: No, because I know you’re gonna come with me to the hospital and you won’t even think about playing video games in the delivery room. *arches a brow
Lou: Me? I would never!

Yuna: We have exactly 14 days until the end of August. Do you think we can finish the Romantic Explorer before then?
Lou: Aren’t we gonna be too busy with our baby?
Yuna: We have extra bedrooms here. The grandparents will be thrilled to stay over and halp out!

Watcher: I love Yuna and Lou and I know their baby will be adorable. Before Tae leaves Moonwood Mill, I’m going to create a separate save for Yuna’s family and play them now and then. Fingers crossed their baby will inherit the Greater Wolf Blood trait!

Tae: Lou, I’m entrusting the leadership of the Collective in your capable hands. When Alej and I leave Moonwood Mill at month end, it’s reassuring to know that you and Yuna will be incharge of the Collective as its Alph and Beta.

Tae: Tell me the truth, Alej. Just how did I end up pregnant? Hmmm?
Alej: Would you believe that I intended to choose Woohoo but misclicked and hit Try for Baby instead?
Tae: No, try again.
Alej: All our kids are growing up and moving out, Tae! Next month will be Kenji and I wanted…I wanted...
Tae (interrupts): Alej, will you still love our bambino if it’s born a werewolf?

Tae: Just me and my protegee Lou, hanging out fishing in our new pet sheets.
Lou: Thank you, Ellu!
Tae: Open you eyes when you say thank you, boi.
Watcher: Thanks so much, Ellu! 😘

Comments
Post a Comment