Our First Day in Moonwood Mill

Sunday, Spring in Moonwood Mill (Aug 1)

Lou: I don't mean to tell y'all your business but Moonwood Mill ain't no place for small pets. They'll be constantly tense and scared whenever a werewolf transforms.
Alej: thanks for the tip, Lou. We'll send them to stay with Davi in Tomarang.
Tae: Young lady, what is that red mark on your arm and why is it glowing?
Yuna: ...


Tae: Is there something you two aren’t telling me, Yuna?
Yuna: I visited that werewolf Greg and Lou tried to distract him, but I stuck around instead of running. After Greg knocked Lou out, Greg attacked and bit me.
Tae: I'm taking you sumewhere safe, Yuna. Lou, you're coming with us.

Lou: Why didn't you tell me that Greg bit you and gave you werebies? There's a cure for werebies.
Yuna: But I don't want a cure, Lou. I want to be a werewolf like you. But why am I in here?
Lou: Don’t worry, Yuna. I’ll be right outside the whole time with your father.
Yuna (to herself): Why do I need such a huge mirror, anyway?


Tae: Lou, I need you to tell me exactly what’s going on with Yuna.
Lou: *explains the werebies incubation period and the stages of Yuna's transformation
Tae: Isn’t Greg the same werewolf who attacked you in May?
Lou: Yeah. Uh, this containment cell is right below Yuna's cabin. Did you build this for me?
Tae: Only to keep you safe and to protect my family, Lou.


Tae: Listen, I’d planned to ask you to move in a few days later, but would you move in today, now, to help Yuna?
Lou: Yes, please. I couldn’t fight off Greg yesterday but I can safely guide Yuna through her first transformation.

Tae: You brought her food because she's entered her final stage of Ravenous Hunger?
Lou: Yes, exactly. Her hunger drops drastically in that stage and, if we're not careful, she could starve to death before her transformation.


Alej (on the phone): Is everything okay? A Welcome Wagon just arrived.
Tae; Long story short, Yuna’s about to transform into a werewolf. Would you mingle with the Welcome Wagon? I want stay with Lou to watch over Yuna.
Alej: Sure. Xica, Kenji, and I got this. Besides, Honey and Rowan are part of the Welcome Wagon!
Honey: Hmmm, something’s suss about this household…


Tae: That red glow! Has she started her transformation?
Lou: Yes, that’s the first sign, although she doesn’t seem very feral yet.


Yuna: Hah! Lola Park thinks she’s all that because she’s a spellcaster! Wait tell I tell her that I’m an occult now, too!


Lou: After a few more hours, Yuna returns to normal. I take her out of the containment room and make sure she’s okay. On our way to the main house, I discover that Yuna is my Fated Mate. I mean, I was hoping and praying that we'd be Fated Mates, but this fast? Not complaining!
Yuna (to herself): This is exactly why I wanted to become a werewolf!

Yuna: Now do you understand why I didn't want the werebies cure, Lou?
Lou: It’s always felt like we were meant to be, yes? 
Yuna: So, do you feel like some friendly werewolf sparring to try and rank up?


Yuna: That night, Lou and I sleep under the moon.


Watcher's Notes
*One-way mirror: In case you're wondering, I used the one from Get to Work. You know, the one used in the police station's interrogation room.
*Honey & Rowan: I laughed when they showed up as part of the Welcome Wagon. I hard just moved them from Tomarang to Moonwood Mill's New Moon Shack lot. I thought to myself, "I changed Honey's hair back but I haven't done their wardrobes, but it's okay. My sims won't be leaving their home lot today." Busted!
😭🤣


Comments