Onward to Ondarion!

Saturday, Last day of Summer, Moonwood Mill (Aug 30)

Kenji: Yuna and Lou are helping my papas and me craft masterpieces for our Ondarion art gallery. Besides ceramic art, I plan to display medium- and large-sized masterpiece paintings across seven different genres. We each work on a single genre at first.


Yuna and Lou complete their masterpieces in the Classic and Abstract genres, respectively. So I assign Yuna the Illustrative genre and Lou works on Pop Art.

Tae: In Ondarion, I want the nobles to underestimate me, perceiving me as a flashy, athletic freeloader who’s riding on Alej’s coattails. That’s why I change my job title and description at the Ministry of Labor.

Since I’m free now, Fenrir. Would you like to volunteer with me at a bake sale?
Fenrir: Yes, please!

Selene: Grandpa Alej takes Gemini volunteering. Before Mama can ask me to volunteer with her, I head to the Collective’s hangout to cloudgaze with my bracelet buddy, Jacob.


Tae: Hey, Shadow! I was looking for you! Thanks for being my sparring partner back then!
Shadow: Thanks for inviting me to join the Collective while you were the Alpha. Lou’s good people, too!
Tae: I’m not a wolf anymore, but wanna be besties?

Fenrir: Hey, isn’t that Greg’s trailer right over there?
Gemini: My pa said never to go over there.
Fenrir: Same.

Kristopher: Hard feelings? Why should I have feeling toward you? I mean, you blackmailed me for my ancestral home then took over my pack, but it seems I got over all that.


Watcher: After all the hoops I jumped through so Yuna and Lou could attend Prom in July, Kenji gets a travel prompt even though he graduated early. If he goes, will he be voted Prom King for the third time?
Tae: Watcher, you know we don’t have time for that tonight!

Gemini: We gonna investigate these warning signs?
Fenrir: Duh!

Fenrir: I’m Fenrir Navarro and this here’s Gemini Howell.
Greg: Your  point?
Fenrir: We’re here to tell you that, when we’re teens, we’re gonna come back and whup your plumbob!
Greg: Yeah, right, teens. I’m paralyzed with terror!

Melody: I hear Camp Gibbi Gibbi is a blast. Why not plan one and see what kind of fun you get into? Maybe I’ll see you there!
Fenrir: Thanks for the heads-up, amiga, but we’re in the middle of getting ready to move at midngiht. Aren’ you?

Gemni: I”m gonna miss you lots, Fenrir!
Fenrir: I’ll make sure can come stay with us in Ondarion for a while, k?
Tae: It was great spending this month with you and your family, Yuna! Where’s Lou?
Yuna: Lou’s feeling emotional and doesn’t want to come out. He says, “This is not goodbye!”
Tae: Of course, it isn’t! Well, tell Lou for me that I had a blast taking over Moonwod Mill with hi


Comments