Sunday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 22)
Fenrir: We leave for Desert Bloom Park not long after breakfast so the twins and I can earn our Sociability badges while meeting sims our own age. The first sims we see are the Landgraabs, who we’ve heard about from Uncle Lou. Sure, Nancy’s a werewolf and her husband’s a werewolf ally, but we don’t see them as “friend material.”
(Watcher: Irene walked by so fast the kids couldn’t catch up before she left the park. ðŸ˜)
Fenrir: We meet about a half dozen kids but my first friend outside our household is Melody Woods. I wonder if she's relted to our next-door neighbors, Honey and Rowan Woods? If she wants me to know, she’ll tell me, right? I do invite her to join Wolves, my kids-only club.
One of my parents’ friends, Wolfgang Munch, shows up at the park, too. After introducing myself, I spot a social to “Console Wolfgang.” But when I choose it, Mr. Munch flashes a Paranoid icon and loses it, which freaks me out! Is it because Auntie Yuna and Uncle Lou are werewolves in human form?
Melody: If you ask me, Mr. Munch and Fenrir are both acting weird.
Lou: Tae, can you meet me at Britechester’s Laurel Library? I need help getting my daily words dwn.
Tae: What!? Just cuz you got a couple Writing levels from writing in your journal as a teen, I’m not mentoring you in Writing when you should be at work!
Lou: But…
Tae: Get back to work, son! You’re one promotion away from becoming a L8 Sous Chef and completing the Master Chef aspiration! *hangs up
Selene: We spot Mama’s celeb friend, Kristen Yrsa. Of course, the three of us rush over and try to introduce ourselves but fail miserably. Maybe inviting her to join a game with us coulda worked?
Tae: Alej and I are so proud to call you our son-in-law, Lou! Now you have the Fresh Chef trait just like Alej and me!
Yuna: *buys Lou a Mastery Perk Bestower potion so he can have the Secret Spice perk, too.
(Watcher: Tae waited real-life months to get Secret Spice, lol. If I'd noticed that potion, I oculd bought it for him back in February!)
Selene: My Social skill is so much lower than the boys! When I spot a sim walking by, I run out for a chat. Oh, Jacob Volkov! And he “Likes Cooking”! No wonder my pa and both grandfathers are fans of Jacob!
Yuna: Papa Tae throws me a negative thought bubble so I check his profile. Really, Papa? You don’t remember that you were my Sim of Honor, the one I chose to walk me down the aisle?(Watcher: I deleted the netative sentiment from Tae’s profile but forgot to check his moodlets. Next time, Tae.)
Kenji: Since maxing Pottery, I’ve been crafting ceramic sculpture to exhibit in what will be the invitation-only art exhibition room in our September residence in Ondarion. I'm really disappointed by my experiments with kintsugi, which come out vastly inferior to the original Japanese ceramic tradition. If only I had black glaze!
Yuna: Gemini’s first to draw all 5 types of drawings for the Artistic Prodigy aspiration and earn his Arts & Crafts badge, while Perfectionist Fenrir takes a little longer. But Selene is having trouble with focus, which reminds me of my sister Xica. Maybe giving Selene the same hairstyle as Xica had is jinxing her?With some encouragement, she should have high enough Creativity to draw the Monster painting soon. You got this, Selene!










Comments
Post a Comment