Tuesday, Spring in Moonwood Mill (Aug 3)
(The next morning)
Yuna: Today, I get the Enhanced Smell ability, hoping that will help me find rare books or Moonwood Relics. Nope, I return with two frogs again. It’s disheartening.

Lou: As I get home from school today, I get a phone call asking if I want to graduate early. Of course, I say yes!

Lou: Tonight’s a full moon. At 10 pm, all werewolves feel the “Call of the Moon,” which causes their Fury to spike, forcing werewolves into a feral rampage. That’s why Watcher expanded our underground containment area. Papa Tae has his own room and I’ll be sharing a room with Yuna.

Tae: I’m sitting on the Howling Point peak, in front three Moonpetal bloom that only blossom under a full moon. The Wolf-B-Gone drink to cure lycanthropy requires 3 Moonpetals and eating one Moonpetal enables a werewolf to reset their abilities.

Tae: Thanks for teleporting up here to spend the last hour with me before I transform.
Alej: You’re so busy these days with your “werewolf stuff.” I’ll take any chance I get to spend time with you.
Tae: Uh oh, I’m about to transform, Alej. It’s time for you to go.

Watcher: A rampaging werewolf is uncontrollable so I can only follow and watch to see where Tae’s headed. Of course, he heads home where his heart is. I’m surprised he stops over the location of his underground containment cell which is locked to everyone except Alej.
When I unlock the door and tell him to enter his cell, he obeys immediately and then spends the rest of the night there, in the 4x4 room next to Yuna and Lou's room.
Tae: This morning at the Moonwood Mill Library, I sit at the chess table and another werewolf joins me.
His name is Shadow Sanchez. I want to be friends with him just for that cool name.
He’s new to Moonwod Mill like us, so I invite him over to meet my family.

What great news that he’s also looking for a sparring partner! Lou and I had planned to spar together, but we learned last night that teens can only werwolf spar with other teens.
Shadow gets winded really easily, so I suggest he gets some Fitness training from Alej.

I guess he really liked how Alej trained him. Not five minutes after leaving, he phones to ask Alej to be his Mentor.

Yuna: While Lou’s at school, I explore the Underground Tunnels but find nothing interesting, just some frogs. I want to become the family’s Scavenging Expert but I haven’t been as lucky as Kenji. He’s fished up three Moonwood Relics already at Lake Lumvik!

Yuna: Lou asks me to Prom again. I really hope a Talent Showcase won’t block Prom Night this time! The Fates still owe me a Prom Date with Lou!

His name is Shadow Sanchez. I want to be friends with him just for that cool name.
He’s new to Moonwod Mill like us, so I invite him over to meet my family.

What great news that he’s also looking for a sparring partner! Lou and I had planned to spar together, but we learned last night that teens can only werwolf spar with other teens.
Shadow gets winded really easily, so I suggest he gets some Fitness training from Alej.

I guess he really liked how Alej trained him. Not five minutes after leaving, he phones to ask Alej to be his Mentor.

Yuna: While Lou’s at school, I explore the Underground Tunnels but find nothing interesting, just some frogs. I want to become the family’s Scavenging Expert but I haven’t been as lucky as Kenji. He’s fished up three Moonwood Relics already at Lake Lumvik!

Yuna: Lou asks me to Prom again. I really hope a Talent Showcase won’t block Prom Night this time! The Fates still owe me a Prom Date with Lou!

(The next morning)
Yuna: Today, I get the Enhanced Smell ability, hoping that will help me find rare books or Moonwood Relics. Nope, I return with two frogs again. It’s disheartening.

Lou: As I get home from school today, I get a phone call asking if I want to graduate early. Of course, I say yes!

Lou: Tonight’s a full moon. At 10 pm, all werewolves feel the “Call of the Moon,” which causes their Fury to spike, forcing werewolves into a feral rampage. That’s why Watcher expanded our underground containment area. Papa Tae has his own room and I’ll be sharing a room with Yuna.

Tae: I’m sitting on the Howling Point peak, in front three Moonpetal bloom that only blossom under a full moon. The Wolf-B-Gone drink to cure lycanthropy requires 3 Moonpetals and eating one Moonpetal enables a werewolf to reset their abilities.

Tae: Thanks for teleporting up here to spend the last hour with me before I transform.
Alej: You’re so busy these days with your “werewolf stuff.” I’ll take any chance I get to spend time with you.
Tae: Uh oh, I’m about to transform, Alej. It’s time for you to go.

Watcher: A rampaging werewolf is uncontrollable so I can only follow and watch to see where Tae’s headed. Of course, he heads home where his heart is. I’m surprised he stops over the location of his underground containment cell which is locked to everyone except Alej.
When I unlock the door and tell him to enter his cell, he obeys immediately and then spends the rest of the night there, in the 4x4 room next to Yuna and Lou's room.

Comments
Post a Comment