Thursday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 28)
Gemini: Nobody told us this was gonna be a workation!
Yuna: You just need to play your violin for 5 hours. Is that too much to ask?
Fenrir: TIL if I "Mold" a Lump of Clay, I can gain Pottery skill. Can’t use the Pottery wheel until I’m a teen, though.

Kenji: Your tea set came out great!
Alej: Yeah, I think so, too, but it’s only worth §888. *breaks it to transform into a kintsugi piece
Kenji: How’d that work for you, Papa Alej?
Alej: Now it’s worth about 50% more. I guess my Pottery level needs to be higher.
Lou: I made a Fish Dinner with the fish I caught this morning. When I go to call everyone to brunch, this little bell appears in my hand. Do I look as silly ringing it as I feel?

Watcher: Aaah, it’s so satisfying to see everyone seated for a meal together!
Fenrir: Papa Tae doesn’t let us watch TV at home but today’s the TV Season Premier. It's only the second time in my life I’ve watched TV. The first time was during Tuesday’s slumber party.
Yuna: Watch and learn, boys!
Fenrir: Horseshoes is def not my jam. I’m ready to go home…
Gemini: Same.
(In the Deep Woods)
Fenrir: Now this is cool!
Gemini: Nobody told us this was gonna be a workation!
Yuna: You just need to play your violin for 5 hours. Is that too much to ask?
Fenrir: TIL if I "Mold" a Lump of Clay, I can gain Pottery skill. Can’t use the Pottery wheel until I’m a teen, though.

Kenji: Your tea set came out great!
Alej: Yeah, I think so, too, but it’s only worth §888. *breaks it to transform into a kintsugi piece
Kenji: How’d that work for you, Papa Alej?
Alej: Now it’s worth about 50% more. I guess my Pottery level needs to be higher.
Lou: I made a Fish Dinner with the fish I caught this morning. When I go to call everyone to brunch, this little bell appears in my hand. Do I look as silly ringing it as I feel?

Watcher: Aaah, it’s so satisfying to see everyone seated for a meal together!
Fenrir: Papa Tae doesn’t let us watch TV at home but today’s the TV Season Premier. It's only the second time in my life I’ve watched TV. The first time was during Tuesday’s slumber party.
Yuna: Watch and learn, boys!
Fenrir: Horseshoes is def not my jam. I’m ready to go home…
Gemini: Same.
(In the Deep Woods)
Fenrir: Now this is cool!
Selene: I caught a blue crawdad!
Gemini: Look, I caught a Mountain Lionfish!
Gemini: Selene snuck into the house and chatted online to finish Social Butterfly while Fen and I were stuck playing horseshoes.
Fenrir: Gemini and I only need to make 2 Adult friends. We both Loves the Outdoors and so does the Hermit, so we befriend just like that! *snaps fingers
Tae We return to our lodging to find two paparazzi in our front yard. Turns out Irene’s in the rental to our left and Thorne Bailey’s in the rental behind us.
Fenrir: Gemini and I immediately go over to visit Ms. Irene. We invite her to play Don’t Wake the Llama to avoid that difficult “Attempt Introduction.” It took a few hours but, thanks to Ms. Irene, Gemini and I finish Social Butterfly tonight! Thank you, ma’am!
Gemini: Look, I caught a Mountain Lionfish!
Gemini: Selene snuck into the house and chatted online to finish Social Butterfly while Fen and I were stuck playing horseshoes.
Fenrir: Gemini and I only need to make 2 Adult friends. We both Loves the Outdoors and so does the Hermit, so we befriend just like that! *snaps fingers
Tae We return to our lodging to find two paparazzi in our front yard. Turns out Irene’s in the rental to our left and Thorne Bailey’s in the rental behind us.
Fenrir: Gemini and I immediately go over to visit Ms. Irene. We invite her to play Don’t Wake the Llama to avoid that difficult “Attempt Introduction.” It took a few hours but, thanks to Ms. Irene, Gemini and I finish Social Butterfly tonight! Thank you, ma’am!








Comments
Post a Comment