Wednesday, Summer in Moonwood Mill (Aug 27)
Fenrir: After breakfast, the first thing we do in Granite Falls is go fishing. Gemini and I are trying the Be an Outdoor Enthusiast formative challenge. We thought for sure Fishing would count, but it doesn’t.

Tae: Kenji discovered that his Emotional Control drops whenever he breaks a ceramic piece to repair for kintsugi. I guess Alej and I need to break his pottery for him.
Fenrir: Gemini and I are trying to “Ride a Bike for 4 Hours” to finish Playtime Captain.
Meanwhile, Selene has left us in the dust. Not only does she finish Playtime Captain but she learns to ride a bike at the same time. How?!
Alej: I serve Pizza Quattro Stagioni for lunch. See how it's divided into quarters with different toppings?
Watcher: Selene decides to ruin my perfect lunchtime pic by ignoring my request to sit at the kitchen island.
Fenrir: After breakfast, the first thing we do in Granite Falls is go fishing. Gemini and I are trying the Be an Outdoor Enthusiast formative challenge. We thought for sure Fishing would count, but it doesn’t.

Tae: Kenji discovered that his Emotional Control drops whenever he breaks a ceramic piece to repair for kintsugi. I guess Alej and I need to break his pottery for him.
Fenrir: Gemini and I are trying to “Ride a Bike for 4 Hours” to finish Playtime Captain.
Meanwhile, Selene has left us in the dust. Not only does she finish Playtime Captain but she learns to ride a bike at the same time. How?!
Alej: I serve Pizza Quattro Stagioni for lunch. See how it's divided into quarters with different toppings?
Watcher: Selene decides to ruin my perfect lunchtime pic by ignoring my request to sit at the kitchen island.
Tae: We end the evening sitting around the campfire telling stories.









Comments
Post a Comment